Pictures of your weapon

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Phishphans (damnit; I had to look at your username like 4 times to get it right!! I gave up on the numbers in the end lol) Cheers dude! :D - The XM203 is great, a wee bit rattley (sp?) but not that bad. Feels nice and solid; full metal construction; satisfyingly chunky, clunky click to the safety and barrel release; decently strong spring on the firing button (so mounting a vert-grip behind it will bring to bear a strong index finger in your weak hand!) and a nice rail mounting with good-sized allen screws (always a plus!).

But: you cannot use regular BB shower grenades in it! You have to use the ickle Madbull ones, the barrel simply won't open far enough to fit any flat-topped grenade shell (eg. King arms 'nades) in at all, plus round-tipped won't go in all the way even when you do get them lined up.

Madbull do 3 smaller sizes that will fit I believe, but no others will apparently because the base collar is too wide.

Something to bear in mind! Sorry I ain't got the details of the ones that work to hand but that whole thing is off the agenda for the moment since it p*ssed me off royally when I found I couldn't use it yet!

Soloman; check this threadfor a few piccies, not many I'm afraid but I'll get some in a minute... I bloody need some bloody light, bloody hell!! No sunlight in the evnings and despite Rizzo's idea of using LED torches I still am forced to use the flash to even get a picture of anything Grrrrr

Roll on summer!!

Edit again: Bojangles - cheers sarge! :)

Bert: Yes, the magazine is rusted I'm afraid; I sanded down the retractable stock and the magazine, and tried my damnedest to get the paint off the HK51 extended barrel, because I wanted a two-tone rifle :rolleyes::lol: It would have looked bad-*albatross*, but the bloody HK51 barrel is painted with blackened superglue, apparently, and did not want to be shifted.

I might take it to work and have it sandblasted!! Although I did track down a huuge bottle of acetone (not an especially easy task) for disolving enamel paint and suchlike, hopefully it'll shift the crud from the HK51 piece as it is a fairly strong solvent ;)

Edited by evilhippy

Tbh, I have no idea on the longer version. I am heavily inclined to think the larger version will accept all shower grenades, but thinking about it from a business point of view, it might not be. Sorry man, best bet is to try the relevant page on the Madbull website:

http://www.madbullairsoft.com/gl/product.php?pa=XM203L

see what you think.... the info for the short one specifies that it will only take ceratin (shorter) 'nades, but that page above - the product info for the long version - does not explicitly state that it'll take any shower grenade you throw at it. Hmmmm.

Best bet is cruise the picture threads for the XM203 thread and ask owners of the long version if they can use any shell; that's all I can think of man, sorry!

Oh, Cheers by the way ;)

New addition to the guns....

CA M15A4 CQBR

IMG_097843545345.jpg

Picture029.jpg

I plan on getting a PEQ1, Gaurder Aimpoint replica, vertical foregrip with tac light built in (looking for a used one), few more magpulls and midcaps, and a shorter silencer.

I think I will keep the internals how they are on this one, with the excpetion of a silent piston head.

P1010024.jpg

The rear of the hall cupboard door. Missing from this rack is the SD6 - currently on the tool bench awaiting a replacement stock before being dispatched to Bob Soil. :)

My Sl9 is likewise not on this rack, cos it's too damm long.

P1010033.jpg

Natalia, Hardcore's AK Spetz.

P1010029.jpg

Brian, My mp5K. This is awaiting a Nitro VO rail - Cheers for that, Ledpocket ;)

P1010027.jpg

Ruby, my mac11. Silencer not attached

P1010026.jpg

Roesanne, my M4, and Matilda, my Spas 12.

P1010007.jpg

All my pistols :gun2: More pics of these in the 'double fisted combos thread.

Twin CO2 M190s? Sweeeeet  :D

And those hi-capas, what have you done to the front ends? Looks nice ....

They're not CO2, they're green gas with the extended 40rd mags.

And they're Hardcore's ;)

The Hi-capa's have Nine Ball SAS front kits added. As mentioned above, close ups are availiable here http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...pic=27818&st=40

fana8gl.th.jpg

Got the Aimpoint yesterday :) It's made by G&P, really nice to have. The gun over all is nothing special but here is the list of the internals it contains:

Hurricane V2 Gearbox

Prometheus Cylinder Type C

Prometheus Aero Cylinderhead

Guarder M4 Nozzle

Guarder Springguide with ball-bearing

Guarder Tappet Plate

Classic Army Switch Assembly fixed Stock, bought it for my Crane stock which I hopefully will be able to afford after christmas

soon there will be integrated a Deep Fire reinforced piston with a Prometheus piston head but nothing else, tuning is much too expensive!

Edited by Fanatic

My collection of finished guns. I have a few more guns on a gun rack, but they are not finished and I don't want to show them off yet.

CETME was custom built, M4 is full metal, want to make it out of all Guarder parts after my experience with AKS74, and carbine is the Marushin 8mm.

wholecollection.jpg

My AKS74. This gun is probably my favorite at the moment. I love the steel kits and am planning to buy more later.

ak74.jpg

MGC Glock 17 Got this in Ximen for about $24 and it's a really great gun.

glock.jpg

Tanaka Browning 9mm

browning.jpg

WA Beretta

beretta.jpg

.....green gas with the extended 40rd mags.

:o You ... can ... get ... 40 ... round ... mags ... for ... M190s ... ???

Why was I not informed!! Goddamnit! Right, I'm gonna have to get just oooonne last order before christmas (apart from the one on Friday) I think

Boy do I feel like a tool; I need a pair of them mags man!

:o  You ... can ... get ... 40 ... round ... mags ... for ... M190s ... ???

Why was I not informed!!  Goddamnit! Right, I'm gonna have to get just oooonne last order before christmas (apart from the one on Friday) I think

Boy do I feel like a tool; I need a pair of them mags man!

They are pretty sweet aren't they? :D I got mine form Hong Kong, Urban Ninja picked them up for me over the summer because he is a very nice chap indeed :) No idea what they'd cost in this country though.

My spidey sense is picking up the premonition of an e-mail.....to Peter, at GnG....

Awesome, just awesome.

Btw cheers for the inspiration (**evilhippy inserts yet another blatant plug for his blog**) I fully agree, but am no longer able to design tats myself. No more inkage for me :( :( :( Well I'm gonna get more of my olde designs done I suppose, but it's hardly the same.

Edited by evilhippy
Nice batch of guns there, evilhippy.  What kind of battery gizmo is that on the mp5sd?

I just noticed this again man; that is my embarrassing attempt at customisation :P I think you may be able to take some notes, Led :P:rofl:

It's the first factory large handguard (originally from the HK51) upside down on the back of the MP5 receiver. It's hiding a 9.6v battery, and the internals aren't upgraded at all....

I also took a hacksaw to the rear sight block and the mounting nubs/blips so the handguard would slide all the way on without stressing it.

The whole thing is held on with a fetching strap of electrician's tape going over the handguard and through the trigger guard!! :D

Underneath that it looks even more of a mess, and the overpowered battery and hacked-apart state of the thing mean it is, basically, a disaster waiting to happen!!

I need to get another MP5 series gun so that I can keep that aspect of my collection `pure`, as it were, then I can bodge all kinds of rubbish onto this SD monster. Problem is I kind of can't be arsed now.

This is of course the gun that I was asking you about re: the massively shortened silencer (still haven't got round to it - d'oh!)

I'm thinking the G&P (?) metal RIS maybe, then cut the metal silencer down and stick a P90 weaver rail onto the handguard, try an M60 front sight mounted to the barrel perhaps....

Edited by evilhippy