Pictures of your weapon

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Custom AK47 using G&P metal body and wood set. Upgraded TM internals, metal hop up. Remaining parts pulled from sacrificial Matrix AK47 and refinished.

IMG_7547.sized.jpg

IMG_7552.sized.jpg

IMG_7557_001.sized.jpg

IMG_7590.sized.jpg

IMG_7591_001.sized.jpg

IMG_7578.sized.jpg

Left side markings

IMG_7599_001.sized.jpg

Right side markings

IMG_7600_001.sized.jpg

Selector markings

IMG_7601_001.sized.jpg

Edited by staticzero

As usual Static, awesome stuff :D Keep it coming!

I'm sure you must have mentioned the lighting you used before but is there some kind of floodlight for photos that no-one is telling me about??!! ;)

I did actually manage to get some done with a bit of English sunlight left (wow! Sunlight in blighty, well bugger me...) on Saturday but indoors even the photos below needed the damn flash.

Not a great digital camera + not a great photographer = tricky situation for piccies :(

But hey.

Mr & Mrs Smith Loadout :D :D :D Oh yeah, love the guns in that film...

MrMrsSmith2.jpg

Technically needing for the full loadout (but not getting these because I have my favourites already) :

A P7 with silver slide

silver slides for the G18Cs (there is a pair but the other is being fixed after skirmish trauma from last Sunday)

A UTG Shotgun with the rail on the receiver

A Silver 1911 with chunky hatched silencer

Silencer for the P226

Loads of weird custom shorty and compact carry guns from the Angelina Collection

A rocket launcher!!?

M4 with RDS-style sight and vert foregrip, could not be bothered to try and change either of my armalites just for a couple of pictures :lol:

Pair of full-auto short-compensated Beretta 92Fs

Harpoon gun death-slide

MP5K

MP5A4

Some other stuff...

As ya can see I both watched this film a hell of a lot and also cannot be arsd to try and collect that entire lot, also I forget which pistol you see Mr Pitt with in the lobby scene where they meet in Bogota, and also which pistol he's got when he busts into Mrs Smith's Lexington avenue base, but hey, I probably watched it too many times already, eh? ;)

Yup she does, but my reflex sight's battery fell out and it's the very devil to get back in. Also I lost one of the mount screws - so it's a new reflex sight for me!!

These are my particular favourites from the film (and they apply to many other films as well of course ;) ) but I may have to get the MP5K, the silver 1911 (as close as I can get) and the UTG shotgun just for funnies.

Mebbe a springer P7 as well. Just in case :D

Edited by evilhippy
Spoon,

That is cool!

Is the suppressor shroud real steel or did you make it yourself? I presume it's to stop you burning your hands on the real steel. Looks neat.

Gun make? Gas used? Any mods?

I am assuming its a KSC suppressor shroud, as it looks exactly like the KSC suppressor shroud availible on WGC. And yes, it enables you to hold onto the suppressor on the real deal.

KSC/KWA and I use propane.

Custom extended inner barrel (about 220mm)

150% recoil spring

hi-flows in the two magazines

Awesome Mac dude, is it the KSC version? How much did it cost you?

Traded an EOtech for it.