• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

DSCN1159.jpg

DSCN1158.jpg

G36K/AG36, FAMAS and VSR-10, and the glock are skirmishable. The colt pistol is an old one, someone lost the mag for it, and I can't find a mag for it anywhere!

MAC 11 I forgot I had untill rumaging though my cupboard for the glock.

G36E I lost the foregrip,but I'm replacing that anyway. Internals are broken.

M203 I don't use. M16 is a project.

Skarclaw; is that G36k/AG36 new from the last skirmish at GZ?

I spoke to Stu and he said he'd just sold his and got that M249 para, did he sell that to you then by any chance? Just curious, ya know ;) It looks strangely familiar (I'm sure I've seen the wrong end of it in the middle of a fight a few times :lol: )

Yeah, Stu is one of those genuinely really nice people, it's always a pleasure to skrim with the dude but he's always on the opposite team and we end up having a chat just after we've been trying to kill each other or something, I'm waiting for the day when we have a good old natter on either side of a barricade while we exchange fire or something :rofl:

The would be pretty funny though.

You couln'd drag me away on the 18th, wild horses etc etc. Just to keep this on-topic; I have 2 more toys which hopefully should get here on Friday, so I should have a new Kalashnikov to play with as well as a spangly new pistol :D

Or should I go as a cowboy? Hmm....

Edited by evilhippy

It's too late to edit, so here are ma noo toyz :D Also to be found in the `latest acquisition` thread because I'm a showoff :P

G&G AK104 -

000_1541.jpg

000_1540.jpg

000_1539.jpg

Had to assemble the receiver cover when it arrived, took me a few minutes to work out the rod and button needs to be rested in a miniscule notch in the receiver for the cover to fit in (for some reason) and I couldn't be arsed to look in the manual as I had the gun in my hands (you know how it is) but other than it's all gravy :D

Bloody mag is a tight fit though!! No click to tell if it's in, you have to watch the mag release really carefully for the tiny movement that indicates it's locked in place.

Then I got this out:

000_1537.jpg

000_1538.jpg

000_1535.jpg

000_1534.jpg

000_1536.jpg

WE/HFC Dragon B full metal. It's soooo cool, tritium-type front sight and everything. Awesome.

Breaking news; WE is in fact HFC, the same case and manual as the HFC M190s.

Yeah you knew that already, but hey, now I do too.

Edited by evilhippy

Look what I have:

HFC DARK HAWK;

dakrhawk1.jpg

darkhawkvsglock.jpg

merki.jpg

darkhawk2.jpg

I also have TANIO KOBA VP-70M;

clip_image003.jpg

clip_image005.jpg

clip_image009.jpg

clip_image011.jpg

clip_image013.jpg

I have a lot of weapons for airsoft so this isnt the right place to post all 14?

models, maybe I will open a new thread and show you there my baybies.

Around christmas I will also post some hig-quality CA MP5A2 WA pictures.

Then I got this out:

000_1537.jpg

000_1538.jpg

000_1535.jpg

000_1534.jpg

000_1536.jpg

WE/HFC Dragon B full metal.  It's soooo cool, tritium-type front sight and everything. Awesome.

Breaking news; WE is in fact HFC, the same case and manual as the HFC M190s.

Yeah you knew that already, but hey, now I do too.

Yummy. :)

I'm also deciding on getting another Dragon (silver), extra grenades, or a KWA USP Compact... the choices. I feel bad that I might scratch my beautiful dragon, so I should probably get the grenades or USP Compact... first. :P

On a side note, would a fobus holster meant for a 1911 work the Dragon/Hi Capa? Or would any thigh holster be able to fit it? It is a pretty big and hefty pistol.

The fobus ones are moulde and include the grip don't they? If yes, then as Bert said, the wide grip wouldn't fit, although you might be able to squeeze it in if it's flexible :unsure:

If I remember correctly they (fobus holsters) look like they're made from injection moulded super-mega-double-secret-jihad ABS os something equally as strong, so squeezing them probably isn't an option.

Any thigh holster should fit it easy though, I can get but a D.Eagle into even my small viper one.

Wow, that was about as off topic as anything I could have thought of :P

Short answers:

Yes. But they rule, so buy one :D

Yes, 2 of them.

PM me if you want any info about any winchester or anything like that :) Should be able to help ya.