I gottcha covered...

G36C-1.jpg

G36C-2.jpg

G36C-3.jpg

G36C-4.jpg

G36C-5.jpg

G36C-6.jpg

TM G36C

Smokey's Large Cheek Piece (in some shots)

Freedom Arts Green Fiber Optics Front Sight.

STAR Sling Hook for G36C

First Factory Hand Guard Lock Pin for G36C

Guarder Side Rails, and Large Bottom Rail

Laylax Nitro.Vo Folding Grip

Kings Arms 245x40mm Light Weight Silencer

On second thought...

Hi TriChrome, are you sure that's a zeke body? I have two Zeke recievers and they do not look like that. One has CCIT markings the other M4/M16A2E. As far as I know, and I could be wrong, Zeke only released two types of metal recievers.

Edited by LeMongelo
On second thought...

Hi TriChrome, are you sure that's a zeke body? I have two Zeke recievers and they do not look like that. One has CCIT markings the other M4/M16A2E. As far as I know, and I could be wrong, Zeke only released two types of metal recievers.

Zeke is the only manufacturer of receivers that will fit the "M4-S". Apparently Marui (in all of its infinite wisdom :rolleyes:) made the receiver different on the S system.

And yes, it is grey and does have Colt trademarks.

Slowingly becoming an Armalite ######.  Oh Em Gee!

pics removed cos im not a pic quoting twat  :D

For a full-time assassin, yes, I am aware I have a uber wallpaper, thank you.

dude. 3 things about your CAR-15

1. remove that minging paint job.

2. get some VN mags. i put an ICS mag in my CAR, and it looked pathetic. the mag is taller than the gun lol. 30 rnd mags just dont suit

3. you seem not to have the original flashider/silencer thing. this sucks. big time.

;)

Hi TriChrome, are you sure that's a zeke body?

Yes, it most certainly is. I bought it from Guys and Guns I think. M4A1 Property of US. Gov't markings and all.

As somebody already said, it's gray. And as somebody else said, Hurricane does make a $100 adapter but I have no clue how it works since regular metal bodies have a permanent rail on top which would have to be removed to fit the S-Systems' SIR.