Pictures of your weapon

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey Uni. My next project is a longer Patrol model. with a 18inch barrel extended magazine and Ghost ring sites. but i am haveing problems with the truglos. so they got mounted on my dads 870 LOL... so I may try the goest rings on here first.

Here is my LR300 again, externally I am more than happy, but internally, it was shooting at 300 - 310 before installing a PDI 100% spring .. and now it is shooting at below 270  :( .. any experienced player out there who can tell me why?

pc300.jpg

Take it down again, and grease up the piston head and cylinder. Should fix it, alot of people forget to do this and it does cause air to leak around the cyl head. Big loss of FPS too.

The PDI 100 spring is only rated for about 300-310FPS anyway..

You might have a air leak, check the cylinder/piston.

Cheers,

Mike

:cookiemonster:

thanks for the help :)

Take it down again, and grease up the piston head and cylinder. Should fix it, alot of people forget to do this and it does cause air to leak around the cyl head. Big loss of FPS too.

The PDI 100 spring is only rated for about 300-310FPS anyway..

thanks for the help guys, hope my LR300 will perform as good as it look ;)

ah~ why is that?  :blink: 

don't worry, i want some comments! how can I improve it?

Well, its up to you how to setup your rifle, but if you want comments;

Never been a fan of forward grip on the LR300s, and the way you have the flashlight mounted seems...rigged. Also should consider taking a can of flat black spraypaint to your pistol grip. Other than that it looks great if you ask me.

ok, so how freakin cool is this-

Deepeyes- I learned from seeing you and spOOns pics of ya'lls new KSC USP's that we each have unique serial numbers on our new pistols!! :D

....I also discovered that mine was 'born' only two ahead of yours!!!!!

XM 031917 :o

USPXM031917.png

I purchased mine from Redwolf Dec 22nd, and I live in Colorado- How about you??

-G