Pictures of your weapon

ok, so how freakin cool is this-

Deepeyes-  I learned from seeing you and spOOns pics of ya'lls new KSC USP's that we each have unique serial numbers on our new pistols!! :D

....I also discovered that mine was 'born' only two ahead of yours!!!!!

XM 031917  :o 

I purchased mine from Redwolf Dec 22nd, and I live in Colorado- How about you?? 

-G

Thats kind of cool, mine is 032429. Ordered mine on the 23rd from WGC. (I'm in Alabama but I fail to see the significance of this)

Surely they haven't made 32,000 of these already? I'm guessing they just started at 30,000. How about the number stamped on the silver metal bit on the underside of the frame? Mine is 25-094705

Edited by sp00n
  • Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thats kind of cool, mine is 032429. Ordered mine on the 23rd from WGC. (I'm in Alabama but I fail to see the significance of this)

Surely they haven't made 32,000 of these already? I'm guessing they just started at 30,000. How about the number stamped on the silver metal bit on the underside of the frame? Mine is 25-094705

Yeah- those numbers are all the same- and actually mimic the real HK numbering sequences. But I think your right, I bet they started at 30,000 because I know I grabbed mine the minute it appeared on the Redwolf website, and you guys bought yours with the first batch too. It would be interesting to see one from the home Japanese market to see if the numbers are different there. No doubt when the KWA versions come out they won't have numbers. It would be cool to start a 'USP Database' and track the numbers- we at least know they have sold 1000 of them so far by our three numbers :P

-G

Edited by Guinness
my newest gun, but custom fitted with a metal body.

TM CAR-15. metal one has the mag in, my original plastic one is below. more pictures in the newest acquisition thread. also lots of description.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v731/scr...2245smaller.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v731/scr...sel/smaller.jpg

cheers

That's some sweet *beep* right there.

Pics with the stock extended?

Edited by jim_dandy

pictures of the stock extended are in the "Latest Acquisition" thread. yes i ###### the pics everywhere :D

DSCN2262smaller.jpg

Stock TM AK47, apart from the grips. brought from AKRay (superb bloke to deal with), its absolutely, 100% mint condition. not even insertion marks on the mag, and came with the little bag of BB's. will have wood and metal added to it, but black is better than fake wood. for 88 quid im a fookin happy Dude.

Edited by screamin_weasel

My mp5's current config,

Airsoft126.jpg

Guarder flashlight pressure grip, and a G&P G90 flashlight.

Up next will be my TM AK transformed into a mostly spetsnaz form, all i need to do is get its shorter outer barrel from the machine shop :)

Edited by SACSlym
what page (if there is a page) that has the UTG M324 Sniper pics?

Here's a few I took, along with some of my other guns:

M324:

m324_01.jpg

m324_02.jpg

m324_04.jpg

SAW-wannabe

CAM15a4-SAW_01.jpg

CAM15a4-SAW_03.jpg

desert-CAR-15...

CAR-15-tan_01.jpg

CAR-15-tan_02.jpg

JAC MP5A4 and the custom 'k