Pictures of your weapon

Crandall - i RAELLY like the effect on your AK's dustcover thingy bit.

i assume you just sprayed it black then let it wear off by pulling the cover backwards and forwards ?

i think i will do this to my new AK. will look especially good once i have 'aged/beaten the *beep* out of' the wood and metal bits.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It was painted black by triggerhappy10, who I got it from, then I took the front site adjustment tool to it and the magazine. Im gonna try to make the wood look more "realistic" from some guide on Red Alliance.com later, and hope that it all looks worn, and used. Glad you like it :)

yeah man, definitly looks cool.

i'll do mine like that, but the whole gun and magazines are gonna get the treatment from sandpaper, oil stains, stonechipping, scratching, denting, being dragged behind my bike, kicked, rained on, chiselled etc etc.

i want my AK to look like it was the first one ever made :D

Ok my collection as it stands today:

Small Arms

Tokyo-Marui M4-S System

1J Systema Spring

Custom Paint Job

MadBull 'Black Python' Tight Bore Barrel

tacticleforegripmedium6np.jpg

Tokyo-Marui MP5A4

Full Metal Body

All Stock Variants

Systema High Speed Motor

Systema High Speed Gears

Systema 1J Spring

policemp5a40aw.jpg

G&G LR300s ML

Prime Folding 5 point collaspable stock

pc090030medium4nq.jpg

Shotguns and Sniper Rifles

Tokyo-Marui M3 Shorty

m3shortysmall0xr.jpg

Maruzen APSII Type 96

PDI Tightbore Barrel

Upgraded Spring

pc310007medium8yi.jpg

Side Arms

Tokyo-Marui Glock 18c

p1010037medium4ie.jpg

KSC Glock 19

metal slide

Tightbore Barrel

Power Spring

Hard Blowback Spring

large valve

g1copbwmedium0lj.jpg

Maruzen P99 Fixed

bondmedium2sh.jpg

Edited by FarEast

lol thanks Led. Ya pretty much everything is metal & real wood that can be, with the exception of the M9 and the Mac 11

Evil, not sure what you mean? That's the Genneth, not the Asahi, so it's not a fabulous rifle for actual use. . . It's just been a model I've wanted since I started airsoft.

only the one mag for the Spectre. . . though I'm more interested in finding the stock than more mags. . .

The WA2K I didn't pay full price for. I actually got it from The Cleaner, who offered me a deal I could not refuse. . .

Finally got some pics of some of my stuff :)

Sorry about the ###### lighting though <_<

full.jpg

left.jpg

right.jpg

will get some better pics when my next AEG arrives sometime next week :D

EDIT : lighting isn't that bad if i turn my screen settings up a bit actually ^_^

Edited by Rob15

ha ha, Cali ya I need to actually play with you guys one of these times LOL.

The roof shots were fun, you guys had SF Recon pinned down nicely.

Were you the one with the p 90 that I didn't see until you appeared above my head?

Edited by Guest

Well, I'm glad you were planning on surrendering me instead of just popping me in the head!

LOL as it got darker, I could tell people couldn't see my orange vest anymore, because I got hit quite a few times!

Aha, righty-ho. I never looked into the performance of the WA2000 and I didn't even know there was a choice of manufacturer!

I just remember the excellent scene from The Living Daylights and have wanted one ever since :D Real shame about performance, I could have done with more guns for the `Bond` corner of my collection!

And I just tried to get an M1934 and it was sold out too. Boo!

Evil, there have only been two airsoft WA2Ks made to my knowledge. The first is a classic, made by Asahi. It's got some electronic thing inside to regulate single shots, since the Asahi BV unit is essentially just full auto. It's all metal and wood to my knowledge. The problem lies in the $3-6K price range, and the fact that there are only 3 known to exist inside of the US. As much as I wanted that one. . . the reality of ever seeing one, let alone being able to afford it, are pretty small.

The other version is what I have. The Genneth is also all metal and wood, but is a spring cocker with mostly APS internals. I haven't really had a chance to test it out much, but from what I hear, it's performance is not great. And if you want something that uses APS internals, pretty reliably, for under $2000, then just buy a stupid APS! LOL

But, I've never been much of a skirmisher, and choose instead to mainly collect things I like. . . thus, I bought it when I had the chance.

. . . now to somehow pay off my credit card. . . . hmmm . . .