Pictures of your weapon

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm currently telling myself that the MP7 looks horrible with the stock out and/or the foregrip down, this is to make me get the Tanaka Luger and the M700 takedown I promised myself first, of course.

Goddamn thats totally going on the very next order, though.

Solodude: in your esteemed opinion of all things Ruski; how serious, if at all, an error did I make in getting the G&G RK104 instead of waiting for the ICS gun?

I'm currently telling myself that the MP7 looks horrible with the stock out and/or the foregrip down, this is to make me get the Tanaka Luger and the M700 takedown I promised myself first, of course.

Goddamn thats totally going on the very next order, though.

Solodude: in your esteemed opinion of all things Ruski; how serious, if at all, an error did I make in getting the G&G RK104 instead of waiting for the ICS gun?

In all truths, yes :P

Still not fired it yet mind, so you may have still the better choice, goddamn new battery :angry:

My review is here dude!

The externally finished MP7, I need some mags obviously and a spare battery, just got the Z-Point, this was obviously the "splurge" upgrade on the MP7.

Enjoy. btw the Z-point by default has it's reddot perfectly aligned with the pistol sights of the MP7. Very cool.

mp712hw.th.jpg mp727uh.th.jpg

Took a couple of pictures with my phone as I stumbled out of bed still p*ssed this morning :vodka::D I never remember to get any with the works camera even when I do take it home!

Here are a couple of my very favourite pistols:

Western Arms M8045 Blade Cougar Heavyweight

Tanaka M29 Heavyweight

KSC Full Metal CZ75

AFewGoodGuns003.jpg

AFewGoodGuns006.jpg

AFewGoodGuns001.jpg

AFewGoodGuns005.jpg

AFewGoodGuns007.jpg

AFewGoodGuns002.jpg

Love that CZ75, just gotta strengthen the spring on the mag release and its a real winner :)