Pictures of your weapon

It has seeds....

"By definition it is a fruit but it is referred to as a vegetable. A fruit has seeds in its edible flesh. More accurately, the usually edible reproductive body of a seed plant. A vegetable is a herbaceous plant grown for an edible part that is usually eaten as part of a meal. Pumpkins, cucumbers, eggplants, squashes, etc. are all fruit."

I like kiwi.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

knowledge jewel:

It has seeds....

"By definition it is a fruit but it is referred to as a vegetable. A fruit has seeds in its edible flesh. More accurately, the usually edible reproductive body of a seed plant. A vegetable is a herbaceous plant grown for an edible part that is usually eaten as part of a meal. Pumpkins, cucumbers, eggplants, squashes, etc. are all fruit."

you spray paint the AUG or something coz mine doesn't look as green...

yup

used a krylon primer than 4-5 coats of od, i didnt let the primer sit long enough, the od scratches easy, but then again, the used look looks good

the ca m24 is fun to shoot. i was using .3s and shooting at a cd in a cd case at ~50ft. the bb went through the cd and case and didnt even knock the case over, it was awesome, there was a little hole on one side and on the other it looked like the case exploded

yup

used a krylon primer than 4-5 coats of od, i didnt let the primer sit long enough, the od scratches easy, but then again, the used look looks good

the ca m24 is fun to shoot.  i was using .3s and shooting at a cd in a cd case at ~50ft.  the bb went through the cd and case and didnt even knock the case over, it was awesome, there was a little hole on one side and on the other it looked like the case exploded

:wide-eyed: thats awesome

because this was never going to be a main weapon. i wouldnt use it enough to get it beaten up. i would rather use every other one of my AEG's than this one. i got it simply because i wanted to beat an AK up.

everybody seems to think i done too much - remember i saw real AK's in egypt, up very close, and they were in far worse condition than mine.

how much i caned mine is no different to somebody copying a 'real steel l33t marine' paint job on their armalite.

rob - the body IS brand new. got it on monday :)

oh and i was also copying various pics of real steel, and also somebody else airsoft ak when picking where to put the wear.

Edited by screamin_weasel

Thanks, guys...

Surprisingly enough... one of my teammates called it "The Wall"... and it stuck...

'still missing a few, like the LR8, AUG, and a few classics (Tommy, M1)... but.. I'm outta money and need to start saving for priorities... so... it's probably gonna be how it is... for now... heh! heh!

http://sparrowunit.smugmug.com/photos/57291365-O.jpg

Edited by sgtHanzo