Pictures of your weapon

jrotchris, I am in envy.

nice shotty elitesniper.  I've been thinking about shortening the outer barrel on my m3, did you do it yourself or did someone do it for you?

I bought it 2nd hand like that, but an engineer from the team of the seller did it.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What's going on with the fore-grip?

top and bottom RIS panels painted, left and rights unpainted?  Is that a RIS M4 actually? It looks like not now that I look at it properly ...

They are C33 hand guards. With the rail covers on (well, before I painted them tan) it looks just like a normal M4 grip... slide them off and you've got a top and bottom 20mm rail. Israelis use the real thing, and yes it is plastic.

Oh and here's a pic of the C33s with the rail covers removed:

PPMAssaulter005.jpg

Edited by BARsrule2

nearly done with my beta setup for my AK

Airsoft247.jpg

just need to resize one of the 3 ak barrels i have, get a cone end for the barrel that will also seat the actual barrel, then some flat black paint and i have a secondary config for my ak :)

Yes it did come with a bi-pod but i'm not too big on bi-pods. I see no point really, I can hold it steady enough or find something to steady it. plus its weight is unnecessary. I'm going to get a TN TB or Systema TB and an G&P aimpoint for it soon enough. I'm goin to convert it to a CETME and they don't have bi-pods anyways.

The bipod on mine has one seen use once in about 6 games of taking it out, and it makes you more-or-less stationary anyway so I didn't even fire the thing when it was on it!

SG1s are such good guns, I don't care if they creak a bit they are just superb.

The bipod on mine has one seen use once in about 6 games of taking it out, and it makes you more-or-less stationary anyway so I didn't even fire the thing when it was on it!

SG1s are such good guns, I don't care if they creak a bit they are just superb.

Indeed, they are great guns, i hope to get a second before the VCRB (birthday maybe :D )

I use my bi-pod a lot, at my first ever skirmish i LSW'd with it and have done ever since, with high caps it kicks *albartroth* :D:D:D