Pictures of your weapon

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's pretty clever.

However, I would say lose the finger hole and just leave it as a lever just in case you have to take you hand away from the gun quickly, wear gloves, drop your gun(ouch) etc. I would also suggest covering the contact area with RC silicon fuel tube for some grip and aesthetics.

I have a small hand, so the ring's actually quite spacy. Also, it's just the tip of the finger that goes in.

At first it was just a lever, but the spring in the button of the flashlight is quite weak, providing not enough force to push the lever back. The button would remain -pushed- and I would have to push it out. With the ring, I just move my index finger back and forth to turn it on and off. ^.^

It looks pretty bad, but it gets the job done nicely. The flashlight's button cover is soft rubber, so there's plenty grip. :)

I don't know how to make it look better though, other than coloring it black or something.

Nice two dollar bill :P

Nicer USP B)

Thanks. Honestly that was the largest bill I had on me at the time :lol:

Nice Compact, i love my USPc. I'm hoping to get a real one in July.

Thanks. I also hope to get a real one, but that wont happen anyytime soon

I came up with something to switch my light on/off while keeping my hand on the foregrip. Thought I'd share.

*snip*

Index goes in the ring.

I gotta find time to get it black...

You might want to try reaching the push button with your thumb. Thats how I did it, and it worked fine ;)