Pictures of your weapon

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok thanks everyone for commenting on the MG36. I bought it second hand fully built from Charger. It is mostly STAR kit and has a full internal upgrade from the Q project :)

Star? So that would mean you know a wee bit of the optics of the handle :unsure:

Please enlighten use with some specifics, me wants to get one.

I havent tried it much *havent even fired* But looking through the scope it is great, sturdy, and has a nice clear view. I was aiming at my neighbors head from a window with the bi pod out, I dont know the distance between us but its not very close :P

I havent tried it much *havent even fired* But looking through the scope it is great, sturdy, and has a nice clear view. I was aiming at my neighbors head from a window with the bi pod out, I dont know the distance between us but its not very close :P

I see you also aim at the neighbors from the safty of your house ;) I use a bag w/ a pillow to steady my aim since I don't have a bi-pod.

I've been a little bored lately ;) so I decided to make my vp70 a select fire weapon.  Added a kind of lever deal that activates the mech that is normally controlled by the full stock (which I didn't buy).  Had to cut a slot in the frame for it.  You can see the cap head screw sticking out the side...just push up on it and itis full auto, leave it down for semi :)

20050511vp700039pu.jpg

Took the light and vert grip off the g36c, and switched around the sling mount a bit:

20050510aeg0044gv.jpg

and in another fit of boredom, slapped an m4 stock and a big silencer on my sas:

20050510aeg0020jk.jpg

Ahhhhhh, I need to get out and play... :)

Hi I`m looking to get my vp70m doing the same thing. Have you got any instructions on how to make the mod? Did you need much more tools than a dremmel?

It fires full auto you say, can you get it to retain the burst mode?

Any advice appreciated. :D

Heres a pic of my Systema PTW M16 sitting in its nice new HARDIGG military case. Pre cut foam has this baby sitting as snug as a bug.... The case can take a M4 as well as it has foam to fill the gaps.

It takes 7 m16 mags and a pistol with 4 mags and a M203 but I dont have an M20..I`m going to cut a hole for my ACOG.

You can see my full shiney metal Kimber...try to get good pics of that up...

photos aint great...

I'll take some pictures of the details and post them up in the next couple days.

I used an rc car tie rod/ball joint. Drill 1 hole in the frame and make a slot in the grip...that was it :)

It is full auto/semi only. The burst is done by a mechanical counter in the stock.

I'll take some pictures of the details and post them up in the next couple days.

I used an rc car tie rod/ball joint.  Drill 1 hole in the frame and make a slot in the grip...that was it :)

It is full auto/semi only.  The burst is done by a mechanical counter in the stock.

thanks man, look forward to seeing the details.

:D