Pictures of your weapon

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

its an Aimpoint 3XMag........designed to be used in conjunction with Aimpoints line of RD's........although i'd imagine it'd work just as well with Eotechs or other RD sights. Its to give the operator the versatility of CQB or counter-sniper optics.

Wood explained it well already, yeah it allows me the ability to have an ACOG like magnification and instantly swap back to a 1x for indoors. Basically getting best of both worlds. It actually works better with the Eotech than the aimpoint, oddly enough. With the Samson mount you don't have to physically remove the scope. It's quite cool.

for a brandy new one look to spend at least $400

Keep in mind that 400 is a bit deceiving, it's 400 or so then you NEED a mount. For the Samson I have it's about 200 bucks, so it becomes a 600 dollar package all together. The problem with all other mounts but the samson is that they are quick detachable, but then it's one more thing you have to carry or worry about losing, the Aimpoint and GG&G mounts are this way and suck in my opinion. The Samson is nice because A) it looks hot, B) you can remove the mount if needed easily but it also provides quick change between 1x and 3x.

It's the same argument for or against EOtechs, they seem more expensive than aimpoints till you factor in that they don't need mounts. Same deal with the Aimpoints/3x, looks affordable till you gotta get a mount, then you start forking over da cash.

Hi just wondering what everyone thinks of my camo netting job its my first gun so its my first try at doing anything like this. at first i thougt it looked good but now i think its a bit over the top! i would just like to hear your thoughts thx and they would be greatly appreciated.

Its a M15A4 TAC CARB

post-11572-1135644753_thumb.jpg

post-11572-1135644777_thumb.jpg

post-11572-1135644796_thumb.jpg

post-11572-1135644818_thumb.jpg