Pictures of your weapon

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks HM,

Along with some internal upgrades as recommended on these forums, the UTG has a Nitro.vo rail sleeve (took a lot of modding to fit this on due to the front sight assembly being unique on the UTG) and folding grip, A Classic Army RIS handguard and flash hider which all combined cost 3x more than the gun itself... but the reason you buy a UTG is for a project gun...

I'm hoping to pick up a CA36c, to swap parts around with the CA36 until I have my dream G36s. I'll probably put a bipod foregrip on the 36 w/ my Cmag and the C-style rail with better optics for a support weapon. Then, take my full-size handguard that I modded to fit a bottom RIS rail and the XM203 on the 36C with a K-length barrel for a custom AG36 shorty.

So... are you willing to sell that C of yours? ;)

Edited by n00bTard

Thanks MR, but to be honest, that site is a cheapo 15$ dollar job from affordable airsoft - they are very close to me, and I thought it looked kinda cool.

It projects a red dot onto a plastic pane, and it's surprising how well it actually works for being so cheap. It's mostly metal and has adjustments for zeroing that are half decent. All in all, I really like it, and it was dirt cheap.

I love Nitro.vo parts, and that folding grip is awesome. I'll probably put one on every SMG I get from now on :)

Edited by n00bTard

ok here are my aresenal...

First up is the UMG Stock except the metal bushings i dropped in and the new tappet plate

post-6249-1137278023_thumb.jpg

second is the brand new g36 from Steve and EO... thanks guns... This is stock, running off of a 8.4 right now. small rewiring job later...

post-6249-1137278052_thumb.jpg

Closeup of the ultra cool flash suppressor that the led made.

post-6249-1137278061_thumb.jpg

Scorpion

post-6249-1137278073_thumb.jpg

The pride of my collection, the AUG. Upgraded to no end... psg1 tight bore hidden by the socom silencer... quiet as nothing else...

post-6249-1137278081_thumb.jpg

and a group shot.

post-6249-1137278092_thumb.jpg