Pictures of your weapon

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

IMO you didn't ruin anything, nice paintjob! Reminds me of tigerstripe bdu somehow, even though its not quite like it..

Yeah looks good, no worries

It looks nice but it isny essentially what I was looking to do.

I wanted to try and use marpat colors, but the brown is too different

Managed to coax some better pics out of my phone at last (except the last one).

This the first thing I've made in a custom-ish kinda vein, so be gentle ;) I'm well aware of all the cosmetic issues and the final colour will be something else, so please don't tell me what else is wrong with it :P All-in-all I'm just rather chuffed at managing to get this much done :lol::lol:

Silencer and front sight cut down/off reattached/filed down as approriate. Sling points removed, rear sight removed and the obvious painted bits are painted (really??) with Krylon goodness (Thanks Dave ;) ).

Customproject1016.jpg

Customproject1021.jpg

Customproject1011.jpg

Customproject1020.jpg

Ledpocket, my teammate Wupjak and I talked about doing the exact same thing. Didn't actually try it, so it's interesting to see that someone did it. I ended up doing something similar but a little different. Single-point sling and a Tactical Tailor Interceptor Vest Upgrade kit. It's held on my right, I must've turned the picture around accidentally when I was rotating it...

MP7Holster.jpg

We'll see how it works in games. I like it so far, nice and snug, and I can draw it relatively quick with one hand. It might be a temporary solution, I'm still waiting on a weapons catch I ordered a while ago that might work out better.

Cool. I'm working on a novel: 101 uses for a web belt :)

lol. I'm still going to investigate leg holsters, but i like the chest rig. I wore it around for a while the other day and it doesn't interfere much with shouldering a rifle, and it's pretty quick to draw.

EDIT:

On the pbs-5 I just stole the idea from trapper industries and modified it to suit my tastes:

img608zx.jpg

As for the shrike feed height, I'd say I'm +/- an acceptable deviation for a toy:

03ashrike2003ra.jpg

03abeltfeed1eo.jpg

20060220project0456qi.jpg

Granted, all of the details aren't there like the cocking handle, the hinge for the top feed cover, various knobs and such, but I'll get to that ;)

edit again: the top pic in this post is the trapper I copied, and this one is mine:

20060220project0684vo.jpg

just so there is no confusion on which is which :)

Edited by Ledpocket
<snip>

On the pbs-5 I just stole the idea from trapper industries and modified it to suit my tastes:

Trapper...yeah...right... :rolleyes: like THEY could ever build something like that...

/me knows more than you.

i also know exactly how much money they make on that....

current guns:

P1010202.jpg

gun.jpg

TM AUG

Systema standard gear set

systema bushings+shims

upgraded spring (above forum limits)

OD Paint Job

Leapers illuminated red/green 3-9x50 scope

Bottom:

CA M24

Upgraded Cylinder

Upgraded Piston

Upgraded Spring (above limits)

paint job

Tasco 3-9x40 scope

harris bipod

pumpkin is coinsidered a fruit?

It has seeds....

"By definition it is a fruit but it is referred to as a vegetable. A fruit has seeds in its edible flesh. More accurately, the usually edible reproductive body of a seed plant. A vegetable is a herbaceous plant grown for an edible part that is usually eaten as part of a meal. Pumpkins, cucumbers, eggplants, squashes, etc. are all fruit."

Edited by clmwrx