Pictures of your weapon

could you be anymore like EVERYONE else?

Could you be anymore annoying? Who gives a *beep* if im like a million others, i do what is comfortable. It doesnt matter if everyone else has it, it matters that i dont want to spend 800 dollars on an air rifle. A lot of people have it to begin with, so its pretty hard to be original with an M4 :waggle:

Edited by Milla
  • Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Could you be anymore annoying? Who gives a *beep* if im like a million others, i do what is comfortable. It doesnt matter if everyone else has it, it matters that i dont want to spend 800 dollars on an air rifle. A lot of people have it to begin with, so its pretty hard to be original with an M4  :waggle:

Agreed.

It's YOU'RE rifle. It's YOU'RE choice.

I like it, plain and simple. Without the *beep* other people put on there M4 variants.

Cheers,

Mike

:cookiemonster:

Edited by LoneWolf

Wooyay to unoriginal M4s, although I appreciate whoreable's point, if not his presentation ;)

I don't even have an M4 yet, and thats quite sick considering I'm now on, what, 78, 79 skirmishable guns? And no conventional M4. That's how much I don't like them :rofl: :rofl: yet still, its Milla's gun and he can do what the hell he pleases with it and he may show us all whether we like it or not: this is a public forum, after all :)

The only reason i got it was because i use an M16/ M4 in real life, so i dont want to get bad habits on lets say a G36 when playing airsoft. In bootcamp the red necxks who shot riufles since they were 6 years old had trouble qualifying because of bad habits they developed on a hunting rifle, Because believe it or not you do develop habits and all i need to do is ruin the way i shoot the M16. Right now im a n Expert on the rifle range 2 years running now :P

But i do want a G36C (the small one) or an M14

Edited by Milla

lol, fairey nuff bud, i like it how it is, but itll look equally as good with crane stockage.. functionality is rather important too of course so a crane sounds a good choice! :D

DM :P

Edit: very nice stuff ledpocket.. i like all the work of yours i have seen! impressive stuff!

Edited by DirtyMoFo

well said, I mean seriously, I really think my M4 stands out among a good deal of them, but a RAS is a RAS, an M4 an M4, you can only do so much with the gun before you bump into someone else with a similar setup to yours.

It's an M4, there's only so much originality you can get out of a base gun. If it feels good to you, then go with it. I love my big *albatross* surefire light on my M4, but for a game I had sunday I just took it off because it was dead weight. Necessity is the mother of all invention.

well said, I mean seriously, I really think my M4 stands out among a good deal of them, but a RAS is a RAS, an M4 an M4, you can only do so much with the gun before you bump into someone else with a similar setup to yours.

Exactly.

Someone else somewhere else in the wolrd has the exact same set up as you. You just dont realize it, you may think your being original but you are far from it. I like the M4 variants because they are like a swiss army knife, there are so many accessories and bolt ons for them its crazy. I like versatility and ease.

Back on topic.

usp0pn.jpg

KWA USP compact, i love it :D

Edited by Milla