Pictures of your weapon

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Get a Cheek Piece and desert paintjob and it will be complete, nice gun so far!

cheers I am considering a paint job on it but not sure whether I will make it full black hawkdown esque desert paint job as i will mostly indoor skirmish it (when i get out to electro works). I think i might actually do a woodland camo job on it as that may be more practical for where i skirmish.

Cheers for all the kind comment.

Paranoid Android

if you look carefully on the movie, only the fore grip, silencer and stock are painted

just got back from watching the sniper scene on the bhd dvd again. (never get bored of it). that isnt right. none of the gun is fully camo-ed. its just strips of camo paint on the black paint of the gun. Looks like its been spray painted. The only part that is completely painted is the scope mount :P.

thanks H&K

EDIT - spelling

Edited by H&K
Shugharts M4 is fully painted it is Tan and green strips and it looks ace cause it has started to wear off in places

cheers

hm..look black to me not green, but yes it is worn. tis such a nice gun. almost makes me want to buy an armalite. almost. :)

thanks H&K

yeah started out as a tokyo marui sr 16. got the dtp sr 15 metal body and systema hopup. Added a systema m100 ftk with a systema hispeed motor. Got an ergo tac grip. The ras is the gb tech m4 sniper ras. Got a CA harris copy bipod. has a classic army vn mag. The front sight is a g and g flipup sight. The scope is a tasco 4-16-50 AOE with a lighted reticle with 11 brightness level. Only thing left thats tokyo marui on this gun, is the stock and the gearbox shell.