Pictures of your weapon

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Diemaco,

The dot is well below the line of the iron sights! Plus, the peq box, not to mention the knobs on top, will also be blocking over half of the lense. So, how on earth can he use it?

If he looks through the iron sights he will look through the top third of the lense and the red dot will not be seen.

here is the gun corner of my room.

the minimi didn't fit on the shelf, nor do i trust the wall to hold it on hooks lol - especially as it will be hanging over me as i sleep. other guns are in bros room next door - its bigger :D

DSCN2352.jpg

DSCN2353.jpg

i have finished my AK47 now, nice pics on the AK picture thread ;)

gallery_8_21_151474.jpg

gallery_8_21_46886.jpg

gallery_8_21_78464.jpg

Complete impulse buy, but I fell totally in love as soon as I picked it up.

Fires like a beaut, too.

With DeeDee custom silencer (one of two, just sold the other one - lucky I didn't sell this one!). I love the silver look on the black gun - it's like the proper H&K silencers (or at least the one attached to the MP5K PDW in my Jane's handbook).

More mags to come soon - I would have bought them today but didn't have enough cash :(

Edited by HaVoC

sry I am late.

SoftairGuy,

Nice gun. However, you need to get an Aimpoint or Knights type mount for your Aimpoint because it's useless otherwise. See G&P or TGS.

I can aim becaus I must only see the point in the red-dot. I aim with tow eyes and through the red-dot with one eye ;). At a skirm I had no problems with that.

SoftairGuy which bipod is that mate?

King Arms Retention Bipod.

HOW IS PAPER holding up that gun??? :o

There are three Star-Mags under the paper ;). Now I think its better to show the Mags than this white paper... :(