Pictures of your weapon

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, the weather here has finally been sunny enough to go outside and shoot. Here's my WA P14. Amazing gun, prepping her to sell though :( Just a little more pistol than I need, I'd be fine with something crappy and simple. Anyway, enough ramble:

p141.jpg

p142.jpg

p143.jpg

She's sporting a PGC P14 slide, all sorts of internals, Sheriff 5" LRB, and 3x mags with Guarder Hiflows.

Well, the weather here has finally been sunny enough to go outside and shoot. Here's my WA P14. Amazing gun, prepping her to sell though  :(  Just a little more pistol than I need, I'd be fine with something crappy and simple. Anyway, enough ramble:

p141.jpg

p142.jpg

p143.jpg

She's sporting a PGC P14 slide, all sorts of internals, Sheriff 5" LRB, and 3x mags with Guarder Hiflows.

You have a PM! :)

dscf000110vm.th.jpg

19116zu.th.jpg

dscf000414wr.th.jpg

My 100% awsome M-16 A1, this one is NOT the Vietnam version though and that aint a bad thing. Also my trusty sidearm, a (liscensed by Caspian arms) 1911A1 with totally sweet mohagan- oh just look at the friggin' picture! I was gonna get an MP5, but my big American pistol is for indoors so i got a big American rifle for outdoors. Any paintjob suggestions??

Edited by MordacP

Heres my CQBR

CA M15A4

G&P Jungle Series CQB R.I.S

Systema MC51 Tightbore inner barrel

Prime Crane Stock

Cut down carry handle

King Arms red dot scope

Home made silencer

PDI Sniper trigger guard

PDI SP1** (Over forum limits, highest woodland limit in Florida)

Please excuse the gym shirts/wifebeater I just spent like 4 hours putting on all my new stuff and didnt have it in me to change clothes for a picture of my new beauty.

(Yes the front sight is a little crooked, I cant find an allen the right size to tighten it)

Picture029.jpg

Picture030.jpg

Picture031.jpg

Now the problem is as soon as I switch it to semi it starts firing by itself full auto :\ any suggestions?