Pictures of your weapon

That streamlight's a bit dissapointing, you woulden't get rings like that in a surefire's beam!

Very true.

Although I love it to death in all its rechargeable chunkiness, my Streamlight Stinger's beam is of a far lower quality than my Surefire Z2 CombatLight.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

guns29yr.jpg

TM MP5k, TM G36c, TM Sig 552, TM FAMAS SV, ICS MP5-SD5, TM AK-47, TM M16a3 Shorty/M203 Custom, CA HK33e, TM M16a2, SP M40a1, TOP M60 Shorty, TM PSG-1

These are not all mine. These are the primary weapons of my team. Mine is the M16a3 Shorty/M203. It has a HurricanE USMC M4 Reciever, SP M203, Shorty outer barrel, G&P Aimpoint Replica, and some other stuff. Internals are classified, as this is a UK website. :P

I'm adding a chopped rear iron site within a day or two as well. :D

Edited by ^cRYpTic^
I'm sorry, I know this isnt airsoft, but i wanted to point something out. Please dont take an ar-15 .223 hunting for deer or other big game, as they are illeagal. The lowest caliber you can take deer hunting is the .243

Anyways, back to airsoft: Tripod, can you post some side pics of the G-SPEC?

And Spoon, where did you get those compensators?

Butter, in some states, it is perfectly legal to hunt deer with an AR-15. You just need to check your local regulations first. Not sure if you were referring to nationally or just in your state though. Just wanted to be sure.

That P226 is looking mighty fine, except for the giant orange/grey on the slide

I love that 93R

I do too, but I fear Ill never really be able to use it, its almost as big as my MP5K, and the magazines are so big I have to store them in my only empty M16 mag pouch on my vest :wacko:

As soon as I get a new recoil spring and some high-flows for it (required for the metal slide I found out..) I could probably go solo with it in CQB :D

I'm going to spread the agony of my collection out for you guys ;)

Here's my tanio koba vp70. I got the cheaper one without the stock. Nice blowback, decent enough overall, but I'll probably go for the metal slide eventually.

This is a gun I've been drooling for since the '80's (first saw it in a bond flick, octopussy I think)

20050426guns0030ou.jpg

I'm going to spread the agony of my collection out for you guys ;)

Here's my tanio koba vp70.  I got the cheaper one without the stock.  Nice blowback, decent enough overall, but I'll probably go for the metal slide eventually.

This is a gun I've been drooling for since the '80's (first saw it in a bond flick, octopussy I think)

:wub: So uh led, whats the best way to enter your house silently? :butcher:

Well, since Firefox crashed on me (ironic...) I have to do this again:

coltsaa.jpg

p90.jpg

p902.jpg

vsr10.jpg

vsr10-2.jpg

vsr10-5.jpg

Seems like the colors in the pictures are a bit brighter. It was pretty bright out when I took them, but the guns are darker now. The VSR10 pictures are of what I did a couple nights ago, but I've painted it a little more since then. The P90 I did yesterday in about 2-3 hours. Was pretty easy to do the P90 since the body is so tall. The VSR was looking too much like desert camo for me. I made the brown and the green more dominant.