Pictures of your weapon

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Heres my sidearm, my kwa g18c. Its not much, especially amongst all of these beautiful guns, but oh well.

6c3195b4.jpg

Also, heres a pic of my thompson. I tried to make it look oldish, but still keep the color, and didnt do too good of a job.

thompsonvintage2.jpg

Edited by commandercolt

Yeah, I went for the Crane Stock for the same reason. For example, an M4 stock would look awful, but the Prime stock not only "balances it visually" like you say, but it also has a massive surface area and much more comfort than the typical solid stock. IMO it's a lot more useful to use the crane stock than the full stock in DM role.

Ok my new Red Dot Scope arrived today along with my Nitro Vo AN/PEQ-2 and BeamFord outdoor type Laser.

m4supermedium3cb.jpg

I think he was referring to this.

The reason for it is the scope in front of the aimpoint is a replica night vision scope. This is done pretty commonly in night ops, though the aimpoint is usually placed in front of the night vision scope.

i'll have to try and dig it up.....but on militaryphotos.net or whatever, there was a pic of an operator w/ an m14 with an eotech mounted behind an ACOG

I dont understand why he wouldnt just get a doctor optics site or a j-point to mount on top of the ACOG. It would shed weight from the weapon and be almost as effective.

Then again, this guy knows a whole helluva lot more about optics, firearms and whatnot than i do. If hes comfortable with that setup more power to him.

My guess is that he probably had a QD mount on one of them so that he could use one or the other when the situation called for it. Not to bad of an idea if you ask me to have a high end medium range scope and a high end close range sight on the same rifle.

Doctor sights really aren't as effective as EOTech sights are at all. It doesn't mater how heavy a weapon feels, I guarantee you none of those guys feel any weight when they know it will save their life.