Pictures of your weapon

Den Trinity Product Stoner SR-15 metal body with G&P Jungle Series floaing RIS, First Samco vert grip, bi-pod, Freedom Art front sight mount, STAR flip up front and rear sights, STAR QD mount base with 4x40mm scope, Laylax suppressor, GT-97 folding stock, Easy 320 Rds Thermold magazine and a King Arms G27 rear grip, sniper style trigger guard. TN inner barrel, full Systema 1J high speed upgrade and a 9.6v battery in an ICS AN/PEQ 2 with laser.

There are no original external parts left on this weapon... Sweet :D

19916483772.jpg

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Den Trinity Product Stoner SR-15 metal body with G&P Jungle Series floaing RIS, First Samco vert grip, bi-pod, Freedom Art front sight mount, STAR flip up front and rear sights, STAR QD mount base with 4x40mm scope, Laylax suppressor, GT-97 folding stock, Easy 320 Rds Thermold magazine and a King Arms G27 rear grip, sniper style trigger guard. TN inner barrel, full Systema 1J high speed upgrade and a 9.6v battery in an ICS AN/PEQ 2 with laser.

There are no original external parts left on this weapon... Sweet :D 

19916483772.jpg

speedman, no offence, but that looks like one big waste of money

Every part of this weapon has a specific purpose…

PEQ = to hold the battery.

Floating RIS = Eliminates barrel wobble and holds PEQ, bi-pod & vert grip.

Front RIS mount = Mounts flip-up sight & eliminates ‘Triangle’ sight interfering with the view through the scope (or red dot when configured for CQB).

Suppressor = Guess what this does ;)

Folding stock = Weapon more suitable to CQB when folded (Reflex sight goes on & suppressor replaced by PDI Boltex flash hider).

Trigger guard = More convenient while wearing gloves to have bigger guard.

QD mount = Easier to swap scope for reflex sight (which is also on a QD mount).

Flip-up sights = Back up to other scopes/sights.

Thermold mags – Easier to insert & extract due to ribbed design.

DTP metal body = The strongest M4 body ever made.

The cost has never been a consideration with any of my weapons only their practicality. To build the Stoner from scratch would cost approx $1800.00 but from that I have a CQB weapon, an assault rifle & a counter sniper weapon. It takes only seconds to change the configuration.

i know for sure there is no 16" m4 style barrel in the airsoft world and i see the bushmaster trademarks on the receiver. I have a bushmaster catalog when i ordered parts for my m4 (airsoft). also i must correct myself as the rifle is called "Bushmaster M4 Type Patrolman's Carbine". btw Butter18c has a Surefire M73 rail installed as well

patrolmans.jpg

cap from bushmaster pdf catalog

Edited by Major_Payne

yep, Payne got everything right. My bday is in about 1 hour and I hope to get an eotech, bipod, foregrip, and maybe stock for it. I still want a G&P RIS shorty launcher to put on it for looks though. Looks like The realsteel P-90 may have to wait a bit for me :(

Edited by Butter18c

chrispairsoftjuly0.jpg

My KWA G19, the one with the metal slide. I won this one at Arniegeddon 05 for being a fugetive and holding onto my sash for 2 hours. For the majority of that 2 hours me and my brother were sat under a bush, picking off anyone who came too close

chrispairsoftjuly1.jpg

My pair of Biohazard berretas. I've switched one of the mag releases over so one is a lefty and one a righty. I have a matching set of guarder thigh holster which the sit in when I skirmish

chrispairsoftjuly2.jpg

My primary weapon. Scope mount is a Laylax (first factory) and the RIS is made by G&G and took a while to track down. The sling is a viper 3-point that I have never figured out how to work it properly. At the moment it is attached to the rifle at one point then loops round my neck and shoulder. When the rifle is dropped it just swings to my side out off the way

chrispairsoftjuly3.jpg

This is a Spetz, I rermoved the stock and added a piece of plexiglass, sprayed black, to the back to cover up where the stock assembl used to sit. This is used for a laugh in woodland but shines in Urban. 600 rounds in such a small weapon is great