Pictures of your weapon

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

need to cut the bottom ris to match the other sides

we were originally going to do that to make a sister ris to mine. but halfway through, I thought we'd try something different and leave the bottom long.

The 3 of us there were actually quite pleased with the results.

I think he's going to take a wire brush to the front to give it an even more beat up look. Probably add in some ketchup, bits of meat, and some chicklets to simulate having bashed in a few faces with the front end ;)

So, no. Just leaving it.

shao-

actually, yes. I have the red dot mounted there so I can do "both eyes open" aiming if the action gets close and fast. I was going to mount it on top of the scope rings, but that made the rifle seem gigantic unbalanced to hold. So I tried placing it in front of the scope, and actually because of the zoom on the first scope you dont even notice the red dot is there. This is done even by the "real guys" I found out:

You mean you take off the zoom scope when you want to use the red dot since the zoom make you not notice the red dot?

You mean you take off the zoom scope when you want to use the red dot since the zoom make you not notice the red dot?

No, both scopes stay put. When looking through the zoom scope you don't notice the red dot unless the red dot is turned on; i.e. the red dot is not an obstruction in the lens of the zoom scope. It's just an easy way of having quick both eye aiming when I want and zoom when I want depending on how many eyes I want to use. I hope this makes sense, I'm no good at explaining things via type.

No, both scopes stay put. When looking through the zoom scope you don't notice the red dot unless the red dot is turned on; i.e. the red dot is not an obstruction in the lens of the zoom scope. It's just an easy way of having quick both eye aiming when I want and zoom when I want depending on how many eyes I want to use. I hope this makes sense, I'm no good at explaining things via type.

I see. Got to try it myself sometimes.

Ohh the irony, one of the cheapest TM AEG's, with such beautiful, and expensive accesories bolted on. I'm guessing thats a real surefire light? Thats a nice looking gun none the less!

LOL

Yes - a real surefire and E-Otech (on a fake gun!)- must be more than a $1400 worth of accs on the g3sas. But it IS a phenomenal gun - the ROF is fantastic. I normally upgrade all internals but I never bothered with this.

Actually I sort of like collecting accessories more than the guns! Can I say that here?

Ok, here ya go:

this is probably how I'll skirmish it

20050721gun0187ps.jpg

and this is with all the fixins (can't get the c-mag on with the long side rails, sorry)

20050721gun0080ux.jpg

It weighs a ton with all that stuff.

edit: I think I linked the same pic twice.  fixed

May be a few days late, but Ledpocket that is one nice gun :)

I cant see Chris's AK for some reason.  :huh:

Strange, I know someone else had a problem viewing my Biohazards a few days ago. Is it giving you the image not found thing (red x in IE). I know the server they are hosted on is a little slow. I'll try image shack instead

chrispakjuly252oj.jpg

Edited by Chris P
http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/6970/20...21gun0187ps.jpg

May be a few days late, but Ledpocket that is one nice gun :)

How the *fruitcage* did I miss that? I'll give you £200 for it. £250 then! Ok, you win; £300 in crisp, £50 notes.

maz haz a ras...and it looks sweet. I might have to go for the short one for my 36c. that's sexy.

and doc, 300? what is that, like $650us?

sas, nitro vo, ca stock end, tm stock, c-mag, peq, ca body, rails, red dot...wow. poop.

I'm going to go cry in the corner now. You have just broken my wonderful little fantasy land of airsoft spending denial. :(

maybe I won't get that g36 ras afterall. *wipes cobwebs from empty kitchen cupboards* mmm better buy some food this month instead ;)