Pictures of your weapon

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That picture was most likely supposed to show how many accessories could fit on the rifle. Putting an EOTech or any red dot scope in front of a scope wont do anything useful.

It will if the scope is turned on.... I've tried it wait an AimPoint and an ACOG, and a few other scopes too. Like an EOTECH and a PVS 14

Hmmmm isn't "Real Steel" just given to the real weapon?

I think what you mean to say is its full metal ;)

Don't want any one going and telling thier friends that their M933 is a real gun do we! :o

Edited by kliskey

No that's not what it means.

When an Airsofter says "Most of my gun is Real Steel", it means most of his gun is made from accessories made for the real thing. Nothing bought from an airsoft manufacturer. The word most is the keyword here.

See, HKs and armalites can get along! These pictures came out just like I wanted them to, so Im real happy. Film is really expensive to develop and scan these days, so I hope you guys like them just as much!

1df66545.jpg

be85079c.jpg

Here is all the stuff in the USP Compact:

Shooters Design slide

G&G threaded outer barrel (striped and re-finished)

GBTech Advanced Armament Spider sound suppressor

KM 604 inner barrel

Protec bearing super speed recoil unit

Hurricane Glock 17 high flow valve

Piston cup replaced with large o-ring

Proud 150% hammer spring (cut)

It really performs better than I ever thought it could with all these internal parts. The Spider suppressor is only for taking pictures of because the gun really cant cycle with it on, sadly.

I didnt use photoshop on those pictures. Shadows were down with carefully placed lights and by closing the aperture on the lens of the camera a little bit. I got high saturation by using slide film and high contrast by using a special filter and "pushing" the film (basically developing it longer).

It sounds like a lot but other than setting up the lights just right its really pretty easy.

It will if the scope is turned on.... I've tried it wait an AimPoint and an ACOG, and a few other scopes too. Like an EOTECH and a PVS 14 

Im not saying it wont show up in the scope, Im just saying it wont do you much good in terms of effectiveness. Its not really like using PVS14 with an EOTech either because in that case you aren't dealing with such high magnification.

I didnt say that it doesnt look cool though ;)

Edited by SilentScope
Thinking you're unique for bunging real steel items onto an airsoft gun is...well, lets just say you're not the first and you definately wont be the last.

Where did I say that?

I know I am not the first and won't be the last. I just don't feel like telling the brand nor where I bought the parts from.

Don't get all huffy lmao

Heres a GLOCK 26Advanced type pistol you wont see every day.

Its got a completely new FRAME (freedom Art) and a cracking metal slide- the metal slide is one of the few Ive seen with deep grilles for slide racking. They are as deep as a deactivatred Glock I have - normal grooves on a metal KSC are shallow, these are identicle to the real babies.

It started life as a TM. I still got a TM G26A as well but thats stock on the outside.

THe others a G34 with Metal slide and Trijicon glow sights.

Edited by donnie