Pictures of your weapon

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ziggy, once you get a new pistol grip, it will look awesome. Might even compete with futbolpunk for best ak in my opinion

:blink: I didn't know there were people who liked my gun! :D I feel like a proud papa. Thanks.

Ziggy, that is a very nice AK you have (not my personal taste, but I can certainly appreciate it). IMHO it would look better with a long, low scope with a rubber eye piece.

respect Boba, seems that everyone's FAMAS has come together at the same time around here :D

hope ya liked mine ;)

how easy does the G36 carry handle go on there? I was thinking about putting a G&P one with the built in optic on mine for some halo 2 stylage ;)

respect Boba, seems that everyone's FAMAS has come together at the same time around here :D

hope ya liked mine ;)

how easy does the G36 carry handle go on there? I was thinking about putting a G&P one with the built in optic on mine for some halo 2 stylage ;)

Mounting the carry handle is somehow easy. Cut of the FAMAS one, Cut the FAMAS rear sight just above the hole fixing the upper to the body. Now you need two pieces of plastic. Modify them to fit into the front an middle mounting of the G36 handle and screw them in the right place to your upper. The rear mount is a little bit tricky. You need the round part of the upper to fix the upper to the body. Also this part must fit into the rear mount of the handle.... hard to explain...guess I have to take some pictures....

Next weekend we will test the weapon with a G36 handle with HKV sight and different reddots ;) And I´m thinking of a SD Type silencer to meet the length of the launcher

Some 552 formation sexiness IMHO :D

SIG552 - Hurricane metal body, Visble Green Laser, ARMS Mounts, Real comp ML2 AIMPOINT, Cheekpiece, Very usefull Foregrip with groove to take pressure switch..plus a pretty standard silencer and metal rail.

If anyone knows of any bits of the gun I could still upgrade let me know... apart from getting a better silencer.

Internals are upgraded.

Pistols are a HK p7M13 and a Glock 26 with a freedom art moulded frame.

c68f30ae.jpg

f4c9a092.jpg

Edited by donnie
There are a lot of moscarts there, but where is the launcher?

Anyway, nice ;)

My CAW REVOLVER launchers away getting fixed - it stopped revolving.

Heres my Kampf Drachen Grenate Pistole - I got around 12 carts - I got a vest with almost nothing but grenade pouches! It weighs a ton.

krampfe.jpg