Pictures of your weapon

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes, Sir :D It's very very nice, especially for those few Euros and it has a metal slide. Also the F in the pentagon is engraved on the frame and not on the slide so it's possible to exchange the slide if you don't like the line in the Glock logo, which shall garble it (license problems, whatever). But I'm pleased with it and I enjoy shooting that nice pistol. It has other markings like Milspec and Cop engravings on the other side of the slide.

Holy cr@p berserkDS, could you have found a bigger scope?

Sweet phantom, I've alway loved that gun. Scope looks awesome although it does remind me somewhat of Edwin Hubble.......

....and not just because the universe is constantly expanding to make room for that front end  :lol:

lol...thanks for all the comments guys...seriously, scope is humungous, but it completes the look. i swear i can see saturn with that damn thing.

6-24X50mm

Yeah, after watching Black Hawk Down again tonight, trying to turn it into a look-a-like of a Delta Force M4. And yes, that is a pistol silencer on there, may be getting a decent flash hider. My M4 came with that crappy flash hider thats on the G36c, I think it belongs to a TM Car 15, but anyways...intill I get a decent flash hider, it stays on B)

Edited by airsoftfreak14