Pictures of your weapon

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wish I got around 900 bucks for my b-day

Microsoftword 2005. I seem to remember getting a bit less than 1/9th of that until I was 17 or so - Still damn lucky to get that much though

Fair play man, it's all good.

I got some more toys the other day and I just realised I can patronise GnG again now.....

*Almost realises he has a problem*

Fudge it :D

Ah so that's how you do it!!

I gotta find me some friends with money now.....

he he he, yeeeaah. It's funny because it's true :D

Oh well. I still got my tattoos that were presents and that's good enough for me :) Pity no-one else can be bothered to pay me for those of their's that are my designs, then I could buy more guns....

well as a 4 days early birthday present im having all the internals of my MP5A/4 upgraded to the following;

All Helical Gear Set High Speed Type

NEW Polycarbonate Piston for Helical Gear Set (Short stoke type)

Taper Spring M120S

I'm really excited about the rate of fire this will produce..... can anyone recommend some barrels to increase the accuracy of my baby????

Once this is finished then I'll move onto upgrading my M4!!! :D

Got my Crimson Trace laser foregrip fitted to my M4...its super solid - nice rubber and anodised heavy metal construction. Super solid.

grips_001.jpg

grips_002.jpg

grips_003.jpg

The M4s got a Aimpoint Compl Ml2 and x3 aimpoint scop also knights arms SIR.

m4_A_005.jpg

While my M15A4 RIS and handguns are not in my possession for the rest of the week, this is my newest rifle:

gallery_8621_377_5522.jpg

It's an M4A1 I made entirely out of cardboard and packing materials, while I was at work... Which leads me to my PMC/Civ-Con loadout: the T-Mobile PMC

gallery_8621_377_8435.jpg

Enjoy :)

Aaron

<_<

While my M15A4 RIS and handguns are not in my possession for the rest of the week, this is my newest rifle:

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/uplo...21_377_5522.jpg

It's an M4A1 I made entirely out of cardboard and packing materials, while I was at work...  Which leads me to my PMC/Civ-Con loadout: the T-Mobile PMC

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/uplo...21_377_8435.jpg

Enjoy :)

Aaron

<_<

Looks like your Cardboard-AR15 suffers from the CS syndrome, where all the worky bits are on the left side instead of the right :P

[edit= took out the pictures, sorry]

Edited by sp00n

sp00n, the picture is a mirror image, because I took it with a camera phone using the external display. You'll notice the "T-Mobile" sign is also reversed. So the ejection port and forward assist are actually on the correct (as in right hand) side. Good eye, though

Aaron

<_<