Pictures of your weapon

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OK, by popular demand, I have "raped" my M4 with accessories, so here's the update with Aimpoint (replica) and M203

gallery_8621_377_29234.jpg

This had better be appriciated, Finding these weapon accessories among office supplies is difficult!

Aaron

<_<

EDIT: again, the picture is a mirror image, so there is a CS effect on the reciever. Don't worry. All is where it should be.

Edited by expvideo
looks like ur m4 has a 16" barrel

Shouldn't it? I thought it was roughly correct. Looks about the same size as my M15A4. I could have gotten a couple of parts unperportional, but I think overall, it's roughly 1:1.

Aaron

<_<

BTW: Next step = Gearbox!!!

Edited by expvideo

My pistols 2x KSC/KWA M11A1s, 2x TM Hi-Capas, KWA Glock 18C, KWA USP Compact), my G&GUMG, and a bunch of miscellaneous stuff like grenades, grenades, mags, flash hiders, and more grenades. The lower cabinet contains more mags an accessories. That's my Guarder Mod II armor on top.

IMG_6784.sized.jpg

Close-up of the UMP.

IMG_6790.sized.jpg

Close-up of the stuff in the bottom half.

IMG_6788.sized.jpg

Here's my TM P90TR, Hybrid TM/CA/Hk/G&G/KM G36K, my CA M15A4 SPC, My G&P M203, and my G&P SR25. Oh and my USMC OKC-3S Bayonet.

IMG_6785.sized.jpg

two things. 1. The laser grip would be perfect looking if the grip was positioned a little differently, compsing it to the pistol grip, where its angle is different. 2. Is it just me, or does it seem like your Aimpoint is pointed way down?

grips_003.jpg

Actually the grip feels very good in its position - yet to use it in anger so it might move once I use it more - were you meaning move it back or the angle it sits at verticaly? THe pistol type angle isnt adjustable - I have a couple pistol foreward grips and they all seem to be around the same angle...

as for the aimpoint - well spotted :D yes the front is slightly lowered - the Arms mount doesnt fit perfectly (as I see in a lot of aimpoint pics actually) so the hex screws at the front are tightened more than the back hence why its lent forward... Before I skirmish it I will fix it...I better otherwise I will be shotting peoples nads and knees.

can i just ask donnie wich country is that youre planning on taking over with your endless suply of guns??

i mean if ya go skirmishing how do you pick wich weapon to take??

ya could have 3 land rovers with all ya weapons in and have them follow you around so you can change weapon mid game.....just a though

Picking a gun is easy - I ask myself which one dont I mind getting dirty?...isnt that how everyone does it?

Actually it is a pain - once your out shootin you always think "hmmmm I`d like that one right now" - choosing a pistol is even worse than an rifle cause they dont get as dirty 8)

Edited by donnie

Yeah! Guns get girl names! Didn't you ever see FMJ? Besides, I was naming my guns before I'd even heard of that movie. And FYI, my G18c is named Ursula. Infact, I have Ursula engraved on the side of her slide. I'd post pics, but I'm at work. no glocks at work, them's the rules.

Aaron

<_<