Pictures of your weapon

So far my M14 is coming along, no upgrades besides TN barrel, gotta hold off on that till proper parts come out. Next bit: fitting a real USGI walnut stock to the marui receiver, then putting a BHI tan cheekrest on the gun, then figuring out what sling to get. In fact I'll ask you the viewers: what do you think, standard leather USGI sling, or a nice spectre gear tan 3 point sling?

DSC00041.JPG

DSC00042.JPG

DSC00044.JPG

DSC00045.JPG

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ok thinking about it, and what evilhippy said, i'm gonna say that that m14 would look a hell of a lot better with out all that toss on the rails at the front. but still why would you want to take the sexy full stock off a m14??

Edited by Vicks
ok thinking about it, and what evilhippy said, i'm gonna say that that m14 would look a hell of a lot better with out all that toss on the rails at the front. but still why would you want to take the sexy full stock off a m14??

Some people are more comfortable shooting with a pistol grip (myself included). I think it's just personal preference...I know folks here might think it looks goofy but I personally feel it improves performance. I like to shoot with a M2A stock on my M1A and an E2 stock set on my airsoft M14. Check my site ;)

My wallet couldnt resist all the pics of the M14 SOPMOD - Arrived today from zeroone... Its a beast to lift - and beastier to lift with these accessorries added :D

Real Steel Elcan, Star laser and Surefire Tac Light.

Roll on the "gun rapist am bad" comments :P

m14_001.jpg

m14_002.jpg

m14_004.jpg

m14_006.jpg

m14_006.jpg

Edited by donnie
Yeah I have had my M16 for about 2 weeks or so, and the M4 doesn't have a new body...It's a whole new gun. :D

And I think CYMA sounds right, got it for free, I think It's alright. I just like the looks of it, not really skirmishable.

Do you spend all your money on guns? (I wish I could :( )

Its free, you cant complain. :D

Donnie; can I have you UMP/babies/job please? :D

Any one of the three, with a bit of luck the second option would lead to some complimentary guns :lol:

Seriously though, nice UMP, the laser vert grip really sets it off I reckon, and the lines of the Eotech and the front sight also work very well, seriously good looking gun ya got there.

You'll find a new spendy medium I'm sure, I plan to get back to collecting swords when the bill comes through, unless we do mount an effective defence, as it were.

We've already established he assassinates people for a living, Robin Cook was his last assignment, you may have heard about it?

;)

Public forum man, it's not alway wise to disclose these things to strangers lol Although I was damn curious myself I must admit :lol: Oh well, everone knows (I think) how I afford my stuff, but it's like a third of what our friend here can get so I guess he works 3 times as hard!!