Pictures of your weapon

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The G&G lr300 also has a black body. The real steel lr300's have greyish bodies.

The tubing on the GR300 stock also looks too thin.

Donnie, what size battery can you fit into the handguards?

Edited by Magsz
Finally got more pics...

I now have a new silencer, and a new paintjob. It looks OD in real life, the flash just distorts the color. And yes, 1 mag is clamped upside down lol.

Dude... I hope you realise that you'll just wind up gumming the mag up with mud and stuff? And thus put it into the gun when you reload.

Tef, The grips are real ok actually - it does look a bit knobbly for a grip I spose but works well. Ive only fooled around with it but never noticed anything odd that might cause a problem while playing for a period. The pistol grip is ok too.

Batteries - Went for SYO-96-1700LR Sanyo 9.6V 1700mAh for LR300 ( Ni-CD ) from WGC. Havent fired it yet.

Stock - The stocks real nice IMHO - Ive seen some super pics of LR300s with some chunkier stocks, dont know what kind they were - If I can get my hands on one I would see if that can fit - I agree they do look great

The G&G logos are a pain - but I didnt want an LR300 sooooo much that I would bother with the real real deal - When it came to the UMP vs UMG I had to go for the proper trades and go with STAR but with this Im not a really big armalite fan.

HKs more my style but this is a very nice gun finished very well for the money.

Edited by donnie
Dude... I hope you realise that you'll just wind up gumming the mag up with mud and stuff? And thus put it into the gun when you reload.

I dont play like that, I just clamped it like that for fun lol.

EDIT: how does it look though?

Edited by phishphansj3151

Cheers Donnie, likewise that's a very, very nice `other one`!! :)

No worries soloman dude, pity about the assassin one especially as that's my assassin collection, but hey.

Hippiehater: dude that's not my pistols collection, that's just the compacts - I have at the moment 11 aegs, 4 shotguns and 29 pistols :D:shocked::D

But that's nothing, Donnie here has about 30 aegs I reckon and most are the uber-tricked out £800 + variety, the man has an M82 for christ's sake!!

I was thinking about a "who am sickestest collect0rz" thread with, I think, Donnie and Crazy4Beat in joint first (more or less) and maybe me in third, but I'm sure some huuuge collections are simply unseen as of yet, I can't have the 3rd biggest armoury here!! Apart from 7 guns, I've only been collecting since last December, after all

Edit; donnie, count your guns, please :) Given what you've said in the past and from the photos of your collection (and the fact you said many are still boxed) I would hazard a guess at 80-ish? Go on man, I'm dying to know!

Edited by evilhippy

No more than 70 I think :D - theres about 45 in that pic - but it doesnt include around 15 or so others - also got a couple out at repair - I`m moving studio so the guns move too - will get a new pic of them all in a week or two. And yes quite a lot of them are over a grand with upgrades - most are metal bodies so pushes the price up - I dont skirmish much so I like to consider this a museum quality collection B)

Got to remember its not a competition ^_^ - my mates got one M15 in his collection - thats it - hes quite happy.

Maybe I should wait for a "show pics of your guns THREAD III"... Im eager to see Russ (on ASCUK) collection as its been mentioned as significant.

Edited by donnie

My good sir I'm absolutely aware it is not a competition :D :D But as a fellow owner of a rather large number of guns I, as you youself do, feel eager to know as much as one can about similar collections - it's interesting to see what you have that's the the same and what is different - and I'm just curious as to why people chose those particular ones where I may have chosen another.

It's a matter of curiosity dear boy, and some small notion of pride of course; we wouldn't either of us have posted any pictures of anything if there wasn't just a touch of that :lol:

CAM_0003.jpg

She's in that awkward stage right now, so she looks a bit pooey. But this is my "sort-of-would-really-like-to-be-a-sniper-M16-while-transitioning-to-bigger-and-better-things." I think she'd look better with those vietnam type mags, but wutevar.

Edited by Gene

Gene... I am SOOOOOO jealous of your rifle. I want one so very very bad. However, I don't really like the add ons. Maybe the scope, but I'm not a huge fan of silencers anyway.

Still... I love your rifle. And thank you so very much for changing your avatar back. +1 for you!

BTW: where did you find the rifle? I've been trying to find that variation, and looking all over for it with no luck.

Edited by expvideo