Pictures of your weapon

spoon, its this one:

http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?i...da35805c969ff5f

Nitro.Vo Rail Sleeve 16 for M4 Series ( Grey ) from wgc ($92.50)

But... AEX has a g&g that looks pretty darn close a little way down this page:

http://www.airsoftextreme.com/store.html

for $55, but it doesn't have the extra heat shield or the 2 piece back section. If I would have seen that earlier, I might have got that one.

Also they seem to be pretty close to the r/s A.R.M.S. swan sleeve / rail. Those go for around $80 to $90 at the real gun stores and look to be the same thing (again, without the extra heat shield).

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

nice one LED...

I picked up my third P7M13 - this one is rarer with compensator and adjustable sights - its box and contents is mint where as my other two are only "good" and one doesnt have a box - I think thats me done now with collecting P7s :D

p7schumacher_001.jpg

p7schumacher_002.jpg

p7schumacher_003.jpg

p7schumacher_004.jpg

p7schumacher_005.jpg

I`ll get a pic with all three... but for now heres my other two...

p7_001.jpg

Edited by donnie
Gene... I am SOOOOOO jealous of your rifle.  I want one so very very bad.  However, I don't really like the add ons.  Maybe the scope, but I'm not a huge fan of silencers anyway.

Still... I love your rifle.  And thank you so very much for changing your avatar back.  +1 for you!

BTW: where did you find the rifle?  I've been trying to find that variation, and looking all over for it with no luck.

Well, it's a bastardized CA M15A2 rifle. Once, many moons ago, she was a TM M16A2. But as money came, she changed and upgraded until she became what she is today. Inside she has a reinforced gearbox, with all the bit's 'n bobs. Out side she's: CAM15A2 metal body. CA One Piece Barrel. CA Low Noise grip end. And then TM everything else. My M203 is in the mail :D But like I said, the silencer and scope is because she wants to be a sniper, it's just an awkward transitional stage. I'll post her again when the GL is here.

Am geussing the body is plastic....But what I really want to know is does it fair up well with the ris?

nope thats a metal body (front is plastic)....it's shiney because it had just got a serieous cleaning with a silicon sponge after it got nice and dirty skirmishing.

As for comparing to the RIS version I would say they are about the same it's probably a more mental difference.