Pictures of your weapon

Better updated pics, my last one was too busy, and worse quality as I was in a rush...

Picture019.jpg

Picture024.jpg

Picture023.jpg

Picture024.jpg

Really nice up close, its got that worn in look that I like alot. But I'm thinking of buying that acog as it looks quite nice.

Oh Led, I didnt get the warhead kit, but I got a pistol instead...oneday though!

Edited by phishphansj3151
  • Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

omg you're right :o:rofl:

Nice M14, UrPeaceKeeper. :)

Lol yeah those are stains from water damage. That is my camp quilt and sometimes it gets wet (and sadly looks like much wronger stains) Others are probably cat hair. I used to have 2 cats that used to LOVE to sleep on that quilt, now i have one cat who has no access to that quilt :)

My M14 finally went through its first Mil-Sim and came out very far ahead of the competition. Rated at 325fps stock the gun kicked butt and took names! Sadly one of the plastic lense covers didnt quite make it so i'll have to buy new ones or rubber band them open. You'll see more pics of my gun as soon as I get a chance to go outside, or get a picture of me in my cammo (coming soon!) Only thing i need for it now is a couple of high caps or a lot more standards :)

Hola Ya'll!

I haven't been in the forums in a couple of years, but after seeing all the amazing pics of everyone's arsenals, I couldn't resist sharing a few of mine.

I call these "Still Death on a Table"

StillDeathDW3.png

StillDeathDW2.png

Some Stainless goodness-

StainlessTrioDW3.png

Stainless92sDW1.png

-G

Absolutely not!! It's a meal in itself apart from one thing, the only true liquid lunch :D:beer::D

We need a guiness smiley as well as a lager one.

I have to stop drifting off topic - I just ordered a G-Spec and some other guns & stuff, pics to come Monday/Tuesday I reckon.....

Why thank you everyone for your kind words!!!- I really enjoy my airsoft and photographing them!

I will post a couple more here in this reply when I get home from work.

I made the "Guinness for Life" .gif to express my affection for the only beer on the planet, its animated but unfortunately a bit larger than the 50kb limit :blink:

Until work ends-

-G