Pictures of your weapon

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jeeze titleist, your collection of weapons goes way beyond normal levels of cool.

Ive always loved your m933 and "trifecta" of weapons. Personally i think your m933 was better before you added the surefire m900 but hey, the m900 serves a dual purpose.

Thank you, thank you, I'm glad the rifle worked out as well as it did. I had to shim up the rail to the handguard with a bit of good 'ol trusty electrical tape.

Totally solid actually, feels super comfortable as well since as it was mentioned it serves dual purposes, light and vertical grip.

A friend and fellow board member said that the Eotech makes targeting with the sight feel almost criminal in how easy and fast it was, with this setup it feels downright even, that and I can convert it back in only a few seconds.

The Beretta 92F, or PAMAS, is the French standard sidearm afaik. The US use it too, under the name M9. Like most armies, they make their own licenced copies.

Just to, um... clear things up.

Edited by BakaBox