New Marui Releases?

Rec

I'm really sorry if this has been discussed before... but I couldn't find anything in the news section, so... I randomly checked the Marui page and in the very first intro Flash are three sneak peaks of guns: yet another AR15 (RIS), probably the chrome Detonics and... a S&W? Have there been any news I didn't catch?

Can check it out here (it says something about Oct 18th doesn't it?):

http://www.tokyo-marui.co.jp/index2.html

A AR15? WOW! Im SO buying that and when i go to skirmish with it everyone will be like; "WOW LOOK AT THAT, THATS SO UNIQUE!!!!" I cant believe Marui would release something SO revolutionary!!!

OW WAIT <_<

Why cant marui spy on the forums like the Chinese companys, surly they must of herd by accident what guns everyone wants

If no one else is gonna say it than I will...

Hell yeah! :D

If Marui releases a full metal M4 with their AEG blowback & recoil system I'll be all over that. In my quest for blowback and recoil in rifles I've owned a WA M4 and lets just say I was very very sorely disappointed, so I've been waiting patiently for the day when Marui might release a blowback & recoil system M4. To get that nice blowback/recoil goodness without all the issues that come with gas powered guns and without the insanely priced mags. Even if it uses propritary mags they'll still be less than 1/3 the price of WA M4 mags and the gun should be a few hundred bucks less than a WA M4 too.

So hell yeah I'll buy one! I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that if that little preview snippet is what I think it is that they'll come with a CQB-R length outer barrel or some aftermarket company will make a CQB-R length barrel set for it.

... but maybe I'm getting a little ahead of myself here :lol:

Guess I'll have to wait 4 more days to find out ^_^

A gas blowback MAC11?

OMG TM is a clone manufacturer!!!

Actually I hope they do a good job with it and make it reliable instead of the KWA/KSC pieces of poop we have now.

Pretty sure the MAC-11 is an EBB. I think Airsoft Atlanta already has it.

Also, Jin, I'd put a lot of money on the next AR Marui releases being a blowback version. Remember the original patents they showed for their new blowback system? The cutaway diagram showed it working on an M4.

Yet another AR15, even if it's got an EBB system it's still another AR15, Why won't TM Make gas rifles like WA? At least more people would be interested

Like the Fishscale Pistol though, and it's not a chrome detonics cos that's already out

Do you even know anything about the history of airsoft? Do a little research. TM put gas blowback and gas powered rifles in the back of the closet with the other unused toys...

They're called classics now for a reason...

Whether its a good thing or not is in the eye of the beholder.

Archived