Gunner airsoft

pugboy

that's surprising. I had an order that was shipped on the 29th and arrived on the 9th fine.

What did you order? If the tracking number says it's left HK then it's not a problem with Gunners anymore is it? Your order could have been checked and held by UK customs, or could be at a UK depot.

that's surprising. I had an order that was shipped on the 29th and arrived on the 9th fine.

What did you order? If the tracking number says it's left HK then it's not a problem with Gunners anymore is it? Your order could have been checked and held by UK customs, or could be at a UK depot.

it is gunners problem, there the sender, there the ones that can clain the insurance on it

I would give them a few more days and then send another email, (btw mark it high priority)

Richard

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

After doing some searching, it appears Gunner sporadically fails to communicate and ship, or perhaps sporadically succeeds at communication and prompt shipment, while usually being slow and uncommunicative rather. I saw a few cheerful recommendations a few weeks ago on a couple forums and then ordered a JG AK Krinkov I didn't see anywhere else or any cheaper (WGC had it, but it was a few dollars more and the shipping for some reason was way more), and an Element FTK which I could not find anywhere else aside from WGC (where again it was much more expensive).

It's been nearly a week and the order is still processing. I wanted the items before the weekend, but luckily I don't need them for airsoft this Sunday (thankfully I ordered the stuff I did need from Evike, so it will arrive on Friday). The FTK was supposed to go in a gun I was going to lend a friend, but it appears said friend may not be coming and I can always lend them something else anyway. I'm wondering though if I will get my order soon, or if I will have to worry about it for two months before it suddenly shows up, or doesn't.

I guess don't bother ordering from Gunner unless the item you want is something inexpensive you don't mind waiting for. Big, expensive, or important orders, are best placed with one of the big HK airsoft places (Redwolf, Den, WGC, etc) or a good domestic retailer.

After hearing of all these problems, I ordered mine just under a week ago and paid about ten dollars more for shipping by EMS Speedpost.

Got an e-mail about 3 days ago to confirm dispatch with a tracking number, so all good so far.

Will post to update when it gets here!

I found my shipment notification and tracking number when I checked my email just now, so I got the email late last night. Speedpost tends to be pretty quick with shipping, so I may have my package before the weekend. It seems Gunner generally has poor communications, but if there are no issues with your order, then you're ok. If there is a problem with your order, it seems the best thing to do is cancel it if you haven't solved it within 24hrs.

I ordered about £500-£600 of stuff from Gunner a couple of months back. I selected shipping by UPS... not the best choice i know. At least that way we had a good tracking system though. It got held in customs, despite our requests for gunner to attach the relevant paperwork to ensure this didn't happen. It took about two weeks to get to me, and when it did arrive we got hit by £80 VAT and duties. Which isn't THAT bad really.

The communication is a problem though, after the initial transaction we had no contact with Gunner as far as after sales goes.

Just received my stuff from Gunner, but:

1) Customs charge applied - not a major issue; I'll take the rough with the smooth.

2) Both JG gearboxes ordered despite being sold as 'complete' gearboxes with a clear illustration on Gunner's website of the gearboxes complete with motors (Look here to see) did not include a motor or motor cage. Under UK law this'd be false advertising.

It's a bit galling when the gearbox xomes in a box designed to have a clear space for the motor / motor cage and with illustrations of a complete thing!

Anyway, I've contacted Fung via 2 e-mail address and their online contact options now. Should I not hear anything by the end of next week, I'll have to consider going to paypal.

To be honest, after seeing what you said I ran through my charges. They seem to have been calculated fairly. I chose EMS Speedpost, which has the shipping value in HKD stated on the packaging. Did you use this service or another?

Just as an update, I'm pleased to say the folks at Gunner have actually been most accommodating:

Hi Dan,

Thanks for your tips!! I just check ALL JG gearbox we have and ALL have no motor and mount now….. :(

I do have some Cyma Motor and mount, its compatible, I will ship you 2 of them.

Thanks!!

Regards,

Jackie

This is quite good really - I'm very happy with this result. It appears it was a genuine mistake on their part.

All in all, if this is sorted I have to say I will have no gripes with the service received. :)

Archived