Metal midcap AK47 mags?

Spacemonkey

Spacemonkey: De nada tio ;)

John234: Unfortunatly I have no AK on my collection (yet) so I cant compare with other mags, but the other option is to buy G&P AK47 metal midcaps which are not sold on packages and are about twice the price, but maybe on AirsoftGI they sell on packages at better price :)

As Im thinking about buying an AK after the AUG, I made a search on metal Midcaps and those were the only ones I found, King Arms and G&P :(

I use TM midcaps. Don't buy the Chinese clones, they're rubbish. I had three, the springs have snapped in two of them, both within one day of gaming.

I wish people would stop saying this.

TM Don't make midcaps!

they make locaps and hicaps. that's it.

Midcap = double-stacked locap. Holds more than a locap, less than a hi, still no rattle.

Spacemonkey: De nada tio ;)

John234: Unfortunatly I have no AK on my collection (yet) so I cant compare with other mags, but the other option is to buy G&P AK47 metal midcaps which are not sold on packages and are about twice the price, but maybe on AirsoftGI they sell on packages at better price :)

As Im thinking about buying an AK after the AUG, I made a search on metal Midcaps and those were the only ones I found, King Arms and G&P :(

The G&P mags are a little finicky.

Kinda liek WE tech, either great or ######, some lubing helps

No probs, I really like mine so I thought I'd spread the word :).

Isamu - just checked and on the Fire-support website it says:

"If you want a parcel sending to Europe please tell us the items you are interested in and we will calculate the postage and email you."

So shoot them an email and see what they say, they're nice guys so should do you a good deal.

Stu.

Archived