No Sex Tonight

Catchv22

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rob15:

Ok please please get rid of your massive hormone problems before AG06 or i will have to use my electric fly swat on you (well not mine --- parents :blink:).

And as for this fanboy repellant G_R, i think i'll stand over here with my video phone and record it.

Night_raven

Rob15:

Ok please please get rid of your massive hormone problems before AG06 or i will have to use my electric fly swat on you (well not mine --- parents :blink:).

And as for this fanboy repellant G_R,  i think i'll stand over here with my video phone and record it.

Night_raven

belive it or not i dont actually have a massive mormone problem :P its just not having a gf that does it :(

look mate here's a fool proof guide to getting a girl.

A) get off your *albatross* and look they wont come to you

and

b. quit moaning all girls hate moaners.

remeber genral cuthbert or custard whatever he was, was a pu**y you arnt.

you think i dont know that :unsure: well i do, and i have been looking ;)

:o wow, whats the 50km marathon ?

Night_raven

tis the merida 50k, goes through load of welsh mountains :D its going to be hard but the satisfaction you get from completing it makes it worth it :D ill get some pics for you ;)

and next year i might get into racing downhill if goldtec will let me borrow one of their DH bikes like they said they would :D

Sweet.

Good luck in it, an try and keep havoc away from the sheep.

Night_raven

lol, yeh havoc wouldn't have liked the fact i scared a load of sheep when i was tanking it down a hill in wales last year ^_^ i should be alright doing it, ive got uber leg muscle that ive been building up for a while now :D

Archived