No Sex Tonight

Catchv22

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:o

Rob go get sorted out lol make a good impression boy! before you get owned by her :bleh:

Night_raven

you dont think i will :o will soon...it doesn't take me long to do that anyway :D

and another thing...she seems to be a slight bit perverted as well ;)

im not going through 9 pages of what is probably spam so whos not getting any sex tonight?

well...ME and anyway you only really need to read the first page ;) but the whole thread is funny :D because of me :rolleyes:

Rob15, who else lol :bleh:

Night_raven

its sad because its true :(

i shouldnt have asked its always rob15 who gets no sex...

yep..always me <_<

i know :( poor ickle fan boy

Night_raven

P.s - or on the other hand :huh: he might if ###### hits the fan

hmm....doubt it..and wouldn't that be rushing it ;)

lol or just cum on the floor an get the dog to lick it up :o

Night_raven

thats just wrong :waggle: anyway....i havn't seen emma for a while now so she can't lick it up :rolleyes:

you make me feel ill, as i told rob before wash those sheets and put those crusty socks in the wash.

lol...yeh, i didn't have any crusty socks anyway...and sheets have been washed ;)

lol take a rubber hat just incase i always keep one spare in my wallet..... jut incase i feel the urge to... blow it up and stick it on my head. yes the head thats on the end of my neck.... i know how you all think

:rofl:

And why would you want to blow one up and stick it on your head if you feel the urge what does that acheive lol ?

Night_raven

:rofl:

And why would you want to blow one up and stick it on your head if you feel the urge what does that acheive lol ?

Night_raven

girls love a guy who can make them laugh, although blowing up a jonny and sticking it on your head might be a bit too much but it makes me laugh so i dont care plus im sure lauren laughs too, she laughs at everything

wooooo :o rob gettin ready to see his "lover fangirl" :bleh:

rob dont forget to take some rubbers even if you said u wernt gonna rush it ;)

Night_raven

yep, going in a min...there will be a load of my friends there as well...so anyway ;)

lol take a rubber hat just incase i always keep one spare in my wallet..... jut incase i feel the urge to... blow it up and stick it on my head. yes the head thats on the end of my neck.... i know how you all think

dont worry, i have a few lying around that ill take ;)

Archived