No Sex Tonight

Catchv22

Oh noes, you're not gonna be there at AG05!

Would you like me to be at AG05 though :unsure: or arn't you botherd :blink:

*shakes head*

For what it's worth, you all asked me to bring her here. Now she's playing with you little fanboy hearts.....

*Starts polishing his baseball bat*

She likes playing with us :huh: only a bit of fun :rolleyes: and you wont be needing the baseball bat at AG05 to batter me with

Nah, stuff the baseball bat. Load up the hi caps for the "Fan Boy Nut Shoot" game at AG. ;)

:zorro:

Don't load them up to soon, they won't feed properly if you leave them loaded for that long ;)

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

God theres so many funny things on this thread... TOo many funny things ;)

good thing im feelin rep point happy today (now that ive reached 50 posts!!)

1. particularly attractive sheep

Thats gettin u a rep point :D

Rob15  Yesterday, 08:48 PM Post #54 

I think it has been a brilliant joint effort from me and Hardcore_Mitsuko  if you have found this funny rep points are in order, more so for Hardcore_Mitsuko

Ur both gettin one as well!!

R22Master  Yesterday, 08:51 PM Post #55 

Rob, in order to help cool your libido, we shall organise a "Shoot Rob in the Nuts" game for AG05. It involves you standing in front of a wall, while 99 well armed skirmishers empty their hi-caps in the same direction. Fancy it? 

rofl

Sledge  Today, 01:00 AM Post #71

Nah, stuff the baseball bat. Load up the hi caps for the "Fan Boy Nut Shoot" game at AG.

HaVoC_MaN  Today, 01:01 AM Post #72 

QUOTE(Ghost_Rider @ Apr 28 2005, 01:57 AM)

*Starts polishing his baseball bat*

You filthy little... 

lololol rofl lmao

Hmmmm, looks ok to me (I am using IE6). Looks like a Firefox problem.

Rob15: Please could you delete your signature? It contains HTML code and it has even stopped my ability to edit/remove your sig to test this problem. It may be causing the recent problems with the display that many users are experiencing. Many thanks.

Hmmmm, looks ok to me (I am using IE6).  Looks like a Firefox problem.

Rob15:  Please could you delete your signature?  It contains HTML code and it has even stopped my ability to edit/remove your sig to test this problem.  It may be causing the recent problems with the display that many users are experiencing.  Many thanks.

What? You can put some code in the signature and cause the website to display incorrectly on certain browsers? Now I look at it, yea, only the ones with Rob15's posts have messed up format.

Hmm, got to check my IE. IE's slower than firefox, and that's why I don't use it much anymore, but firefox doesn't has a wide range of compatibility as IE.

Aha, indeed, IE displays the pages correctly.

Well films that are in the early stages of production are usually classed as 'pre-production' (although it doesn't really make sense...). Films being filmed are usually 'in production', and films being finished off (editing, SFX, etc) are usually 'post-production'... ;)

Archived