French Loadout

soldierbane

Ok guys I could really use your help on this one. I want to do a loadout based on the french special forces but I know 0 about them I was hoping since you guys are a bit closer then me that maybe you could help me out a bit. Any information you guys could give me would be really appreciated as I'm not even positive on the name. Also if anyone knows where I can find some pictures of what their loadouts look like that would be really helpful as well. I'm going to say this and try not to sound assinine but please please don't just tell me to Google as I have spent the last 2 or 3 hours on google and come up with pretty much nothing.

P.S. If it helps anyone out to know, I plan to use a TM FAMAS for this loadout.

Thank you guys a ton.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Indeed why not!

I am just interested in learning his reasons as to why he particularly prefers a french load out as opposed to any other.

J.

Fair enough. :D

For me, it's just an excuse to run one of my camo' sets, and do something a touch different...

...especially since tomorrow is CQB, so there'll be an abundance of dessie patterns on show.

I can send you a few of pictures, if you want, and give you a bit of informations on what French Army use.

What are you looking as loadout to do ?

Special forces ? If so, they changed a lot their materials nearly. Pretty interesting ;)

Greetings,

Trzewinski.

• 2 weeks later...
Just grab anything that could be used as a white flag and you're GTG. :D

Ooohhh... good thing then that we didn't do that during your independance war and especially in Yorktown in 1781 !!! Or else you would not be American, but English... always glad to see how much Americans like to laugh about the French surrender (which was decided by ONE person, the French President during WWII, and not the French people) and like to think us French are the worst soldiers ever.

To get back to your independance war, your troops fighting the English were in huuuuuuuuge minority compared to ours (quite normal of course for a young nation of colonizers) and this was also the case for the casualties.... so be kind, grab an history book, read about us and all the glory of the Napoleonic wars and French troops and you may look at us from another angle.

That said.... I like to gear up in US special force when playing airsoft lol :P

Anyway this is very unusual to see some foreign airsofters looking for French gear.. that's cool, don't hesitate to contact me in PM if you need some translation or help to find a particular gear part ;)

Archived