SOCOM confrontation

darkchild130

I got it on Ebay from Canada. Its not out in the UK for about another month but i couldnt wait that long. despite the server dramas the gameplay is awesome and the headset it comes with is superb. I have experienced no lag whatsoever with this game (a first in gaming for me), the sound effects are great and your weapons really do some damage (unlike battlefield bad company or Metal gear online). If any other arnies members are on then my PSN is darkchild130 if you wanna add me.

Darkchild

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Get out of my head!!!

I see this thread JUST as Im looking at screenshots of SOCOM 2 with the intention of making a loadout! :o

---

We leave psychotherapy here...

I did play SOCOM II on PS2 online, in fact that is how I got into airsoft. I got persuaded to get SOCOM III but found it had all the same glitches drawbacks and mongs that II did so never bothered playing again.

i want to get it. but im gunna wait till it gets out here. is it the same camera angle as the other ones, or over the shoulder like in gears of war/ mgs4/ other games with over the shoulder.

i really like the socom games. was the first modern day shooter i played. before that i was into MOH but socom got me hooked. the mic set was so awsome and it works although i wish some commands were left out, or others put in.

how are the voice commands in confrontation? i would love it if they put something like *hide* or some way of designating a team member to take out a target on command. just some useful ones like set ambush at -such and such- point ect, or assault would be nice.

i want to get it. but im gunna wait till it gets out here. is it the same camera angle as the other ones, or over the shoulder like in gears of war/ mgs4/ other games with over the shoulder.

i really like the socom games. was the first modern day shooter i played. before that i was into MOH but socom got me hooked. the mic set was so awsome and it works although i wish some commands were left out, or others put in.

how are the voice commands in confrontation? i would love it if they put something like *hide* or some way of designating a team member to take out a target on command. just some useful ones like set ambush at -such and such- point ect, or assault would be nice.

you should buy it with a headset so you wont need commands, you just speak. It comes with its own bluetooth headset which is actually quite good. The view is either old style (WIN!) or over the shoulder, its your choice.

Darkchild

exactly, 'you heard' it was one of the worst games of the year. Try playing it, it has one install and a patch. Granted we are waiting for proper clan support but aside from that there is nothing wrong with it.

All the people ive played online dont seem to think it is one of the worst games of the year.

Darkchild

Archived