Classic Army

Crimson

In a market already flooded with cheep and quality tactical gear, classic army have decided to jump into the pool, announcing their new line of tactical gear.

Pictures:

ca_tactical_eq_2910.jpg

link:

http://www.classicarmy.com/productlist.jsp...p;gun_brand=DEF

Source:

Classic Army

http://www.classicarmy.com/news.jsp

Yessss, sue CA. :D

Didn't Magpul do that already btw?

Magpul PTS generally looks out for Magpul stuff. Crye isn't affiliated with Magpul, so it wouldn't be Magpul going after CA on Crye's behalf. With that said, it has long been assumed that Crye wanted to do something about the replicas but were unable to being that the replicas were made and sold in China. However, taking into consideration Korean based Flyye Industries' recent proclamation that they will no longer and never again produce replica Crye products... That could be an indication that Crye is moving on the issue and making some headway.

This stuff looks like complete junk.

Crappy, poorly made, airsoft junk.

I cant see why anyone would want to waste their hard earned money and buy this ###### when its only going to fall apart.... Look at what we do... Run around in the woods and shoot at each other.

Do you really think this stuff is going to hold up to the rigors of our hobby? I think not.

I would suggest sticking to the real deal gear like Eagle, Paraclete, Blackhawk and Tactical Tailor. Maybe even the higher end replica companies like Guarder, Pantac and G&P....

Rather entertaining though to say the least.....

Well to be fair people only airsoft for like a few hours every few weeks or so. I'm sure its not going to fall apart as you put it on and could be sufficient. I agree on just getting higher end replica gear though for those who play rough and can afford it.

According to their site, the gear has the hop up system. In that case I must get some.

This is CA we're talking about......

indeed.

Though I noticed something the last couple of months, almost a year.

It looks like the CA AEG's in the US are of better quality than the once in Europe.( Or you guys are easily satisfied. :P )

Every retailer I spoke with here, says CA's quality is going downwards.

And now they are coming out with gear?

I wonder who is actually going to be manufacturing it. Classic Army is all tooled and aimed at producing aeg's. Seems like this would be something they would outsource to a gear specializing company.

Almost everything is outsourced. It's the same with most other companies as well. Why do you think the gears are the same as ACM's?

It's very common. It's the same as the cars business. ;)

Archived