SMG Picture Thread

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I resurrect this thread to post a WE Apache, to which I fit a surplus German SEF trigger housing and original slimline handguard with no modification to the airsoft parts and a lot of swearing and Dre

It was missing something. That deficiency has been rectified.

Gave mine a little run down, wasn't going for a used and abused look, just a LOT of used.  

Posted Images

why did you lose your left arm in some homosexual industrial accident? If so i could see why that would be uncomfetable :blink:

You did spot his username before you typed such an insensitive reply, right...? :unsure:

Cheers.

cheers all.

Performance was pretty damn good, I use hfc134a (no green in japan), and the range was about that of an mp7. Bear in mind though that it was a hot day; ~30 degrees c. Had no functionality problems with it at all.

Can't wait til they release the silencer for it.

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone ID this:

I found it while clearing out a cupboard, Its a good few years old and bears the stupid attempts of my red tip removal when I was about 14.

I really doubt the manual telling you how to strip the gun is here so if anyone knows could you point out how to field strip it and how to adjust the hop-up. Its got a metal upper reciver and a plastic lower. When I got it there was a huuuge suppressor for it as well but alas, that has gone walkies.

P1000529.jpg

P1000530.jpg

P1000525.jpg

Can anyone ID this:

I found it while clearing out a cupboard, Its a good few years old and bears the stupid attempts of my red tip removal when I was about 14.

I really doubt the manual telling you how to strip the gun is here so if anyone knows could you point out how to field strip it and how to adjust the hop-up. Its got a metal upper reciver and a plastic lower. When I got it there was a huuuge suppressor for it as well but alas, that has gone walkies.

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c310/arranp/P1000529.jpg

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c310/arranp/P1000530.jpg

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c310/arranp/P1000525.jpg

Looks like a KSC or maybe KWA M11A1 with a magnesium bolt + upper receiver set. If you look in the chamber there should be a ridged circle surrounding the hop up rubber and inner barrel, and you rotate that to turn the hop up and down (I forget which way does what). There is a tool the gun should have which makes this easier to do, but if you don't have it you can probably just do it with your fingers.

M11A1 Disassembly

To strip it you remove the stock first, then remove the front pin, pushing the inner pin out the left and the outer pin out the right side (if you find it hard to push out the outer pin you can push it out a bit with the stock bar that has a cut in it). After you have that out you push the upper forward until it is stopped by the charging handle, then twist the handle 90 degrees, then pull the bolt out. After that the upper will come off completely and the you can take the bolt out too. Then, if you want to separate the barrel, sling swivel, and muzzle from the upper, just pop out the little pin towards the front of the upper, and those bits will come off.

no. unless you made an adapter yourself. kinda sucks but yeah, im waiting on KSC to make the silencer - their site says that it is still under development.

######, I was hoping to get one and mount my TM tracer on it. I guess I can bag that idea. maybe when the Gas MP7 comes out