SMG Picture Thread

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I resurrect this thread to post a WE Apache, to which I fit a surplus German SEF trigger housing and original slimline handguard with no modification to the airsoft parts and a lot of swearing and Dre

It was missing something. That deficiency has been rectified.

Gave mine a little run down, wasn't going for a used and abused look, just a LOT of used.  

Posted Images

Never owned a MAC11 - now I want one.

/firstworldairsofterproblems

Indeed (though for a different reason). 

I take it the sight cannot be on with the stock folded?  Only thing I think could be added is some sort of goofy sight attached inwards from the bottom bit of the stock end.

Of course, this is a mac11 we are talking about.  Awesome work as always RC.

Indeed (though for a different reason). 

I take it the sight cannot be on with the stock folded?  Only thing I think could be added is some sort of goofy sight attached inwards from the bottom bit of the stock end.

Of course, this is a mac11 we are talking about.  Awesome work as always RC.

You can use the irons with the stock folded, though your RDS needs to be really small for it to fit and still retain the ability to fold the stock. 

It can fit a Docter sight towards the rear even with the stock folded over and the butt plate has a large hole in the middle to view through. While it has a functional analog of the slow fire receiver, I didn't put a weight in the bolt carrier extension. I tried it before just to test it out and the rof can be significantly reduced by adding more weight, but I was unsure of its effects on the guns longevity so took the weight out for safe measure.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...