SMG Picture Thread

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I resurrect this thread to post a WE Apache, to which I fit a surplus German SEF trigger housing and original slimline handguard with no modification to the airsoft parts and a lot of swearing and Dre

It was missing something. That deficiency has been rectified.

Gave mine a little run down, wasn't going for a used and abused look, just a LOT of used.  

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

Preparing the Kriss Vector for the next game!

Wolf

That's exactly how I would run a Vector if I had one. Good taste ;)

My two SMGs. I just added the Uzi to the family yesterday via a trade. The Evo is getting an mock 9mm Osprey as soon as the CCW  version is released.

R5aKTvo.jpg

Edited by CSC Maverick
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Considering the Sterling myself. Always liked the look and when I saw it used in The Man From Uncle movie, I had to put it on my list with the M3 Grease Gun.

Yup always fancied one , made a nice bundle of beer tokens at the NAE last wk and thought f**k it I'm getting it and yes the fact that Napoleon uses one DID have a bareing on my decision ! Love that film !!

But well happy with its doing 318fps on point 25s and I can get a 9.9 1300 in it so it has a fruity little rate too it !

Did factor these points in but also forgot to say that was with no hop ( always chrono a new gun with hop off) and literally these readings were the 8th 9th BBs out of it and I've NEVER had a new gun hold its starting fps always dropped a fair few points once it's 'bedded in' I'm sure it'll be under 350 (it'll be high 40's but confident it'll be sub-50) by the time it's had a fair few mags through it to give it a good test for any thing that needs sorting before it's taken to its first scurmish , but if it does fail its first 'official' chrono then say'la'vie and I'll be learning how to strip and re-assembled an S&T sterling !

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Yup always fancied one , made a nice bundle of beer tokens at the NAE last wk and thought f**k it I'm getting it and yes the fact that Napoleon uses one DID have a bareing on my decision ! Love that film !!

But well happy with its doing 318fps on point 25s and I can get a 9.9 1300 in it so it has a fruity little rate too it !

Luckily the S&T Sterling has the easiest QC spring set up I've seen - 2mins and your under 350. Or well over  :fear2: Mine came with a spring that looked like it doubled as truck suspension... !

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...