elchinator

SMG Picture Thread

But, but, Navy SEALS.  It's a quick and dirty, functional mod that arguably improves handling.  Like the SAS taping front vertical grips to regular MP5s.  Not pretty, but works.

I can see where you're coming from but it actually works really well! Im quite surprised, and looks totally badass at the same time. Can totally understand why it was done. I've got a KAC vertical grip en route to make it more accurate. That Magpul RVG is just a stand in! 

• Like 1

Not mine but German Gun works custom.

German_GunWorks_GGW1302_MP5SD_DEVGRU_16.

I tried running my Mp5SD in the same format, but found it pain in the *albatross* with the battery in the foregrip, having to loosen the clamps all the time etc.

Delta, is it just me or does your aimpoint look canted upwards?

Edited by thatguy404
  • Like 1

Delta, is it just me or does your aimpoint look canted upwards?

I thought that too. Then I covered the front half of the gun with my hand and looked at it in relation to the receiver and now I think the barrel looks bent down.

Or maybe its me.

No it's the aimpoint.. the actual nut that goes through the Aimpoint mount and sits in between the rail slots is ever so slightly too big and makes it tilt.. I only noticed after taking the photos and editing them.. have since taken a file to it and levelled it out! 

I plan on cutting the excess material off the Jubilee clips too but that'll make it a PITA to remove/reinstall.. once I've got the hop sorted and am happy with it's shooting properly straight I'll sort that! But you gotta remove the grip to access the hop so it has to stay that way for now! 

I really want an mp9 but don't care for kwa. we mp5 but worried I will have to make it work. New wave small rice but idk if its going to be good.

HK 45 SMG but idk if I will get the good one or the better mags.