elchinator

SMG Picture Thread

Oh right.  Yeah.  I thought Katotaka wanted that type of MP5K grip and I suggested the SP89 cut down as there are airsoft ones instead of dealing with the US RS stuff.

Man that thing is nice. Czech's still making the best guns in the world...

Pistolet Radom, bren, vz58, skorpion pistol, the new bren, cz pistols- just off the top of my head. All time classics.

Darn it I cant resist the urge PS-ing those pics!

Here they are on my VFC MP5.  Got the adapter and the sp89 handguard for $30 total for both.  (Adapter retails for $45 at HKParts.net)

IMG_3580_zpsgrapnodx.jpg

IMG_3578_zps2ltwnsog.jpg

• Like 5

Trying to decide on a new cqb gun, I got a mk14 for outdoor, I need an indoor gun that has absolutely no problem cycling or firing .20g bbs in auto/burst modes.

My we m4 and pdw would spit bbs on auto like the hop was off.

Wow Vorpalbunnie, don't see those everyday! Its the Tanaka right? Always wondered how they shot.

Yup Tanaka. Trying to work out the power source as the liquid charge tank is absolutely tiny. The internal mechanism uses 3 different valves so it's an absolute gas hog. Gets maybe a single shot on duster gas before spewing it out the back and green gas gets about 10-20.

Yeah, think maybe it was supposed to be used with an external gas source. Have seen pics. with qd nipple sticking out from the mag.