elchinator

SMG Picture Thread

Preparing the Kriss Vector for the next game!

Wolf

That's exactly how I would run a Vector if I had one. Good taste ;)

My two SMGs. I just added the Uzi to the family yesterday via a trade. The Evo is getting an mock 9mm Osprey as soon as the CCW  version is released.

R5aKTvo.jpg

Edited by CSC Maverick

Didn't want to spoil the thread, but yah that revolver caught my attention as well. Looks bad *albatross*. And I don't even like revolvers :D 

Considering the Sterling myself. Always liked the look and when I saw it used in The Man From Uncle movie, I had to put it on my list with the M3 Grease Gun. 

Considering the Sterling myself. Always liked the look and when I saw it used in The Man From Uncle movie, I had to put it on my list with the M3 Grease Gun.

Yup always fancied one , made a nice bundle of beer tokens at the NAE last wk and thought f**k it I'm getting it and yes the fact that Napoleon uses one DID have a bareing on my decision ! Love that film !!

But well happy with its doing 318fps on point 25s and I can get a 9.9 1300 in it so it has a fruity little rate too it !

Did factor these points in but also forgot to say that was with no hop ( always chrono a new gun with hop off) and literally these readings were the 8th 9th BBs out of it and I've NEVER had a new gun hold its starting fps always dropped a fair few points once it's 'bedded in' I'm sure it'll be under 350 (it'll be high 40's but confident it'll be sub-50) by the time it's had a fair few mags through it to give it a good test for any thing that needs sorting before it's taken to its first scurmish , but if it does fail its first 'official' chrono then say'la'vie and I'll be learning how to strip and re-assembled an S&T sterling !

• Like 1

My suggestion to you is to dry fire it a lot. Put a thousand or so cycles through it and hope the spring beds in at a slightly lower FPS.

• Like 1

Something slightly different. Spectre M4 with folding stock.

spectre%20m4_zpsr5ah3vvq.jpg

spectre%20m4a_zpsvnlsh7kz.jpg

spectre%20m4b_zps2kdy1vkw.jpg

spectre%20m4c_zpsxnitg0dp.jpg

Stock is from www.octagonairsoft.com and came with some free patches. Nice guys to deal with and for anyone interested the stock is a drop in fit on the Spectre AEG.

• Like 10

Yup always fancied one , made a nice bundle of beer tokens at the NAE last wk and thought f**k it I'm getting it and yes the fact that Napoleon uses one DID have a bareing on my decision ! Love that film !!

But well happy with its doing 318fps on point 25s and I can get a 9.9 1300 in it so it has a fruity little rate too it !

Luckily the S&T Sterling has the easiest QC spring set up I've seen - 2mins and your under 350. Or well over  :fear2: Mine came with a spring that looked like it doubled as truck suspension... !

• Like 1

Dang I love the K and would love a sterling. I need to get rid of some stuff I have rebuild others and sort out what I want to do.

But that Swedish K is gorgeous. How well did it go together? Was it allot of scratch huilt stuff or mainly drop in fit to the mpl.