SMG Picture Thread

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I resurrect this thread to post a WE Apache, to which I fit a surplus German SEF trigger housing and original slimline handguard with no modification to the airsoft parts and a lot of swearing and Dre

It was missing something. That deficiency has been rectified.

Gave mine a little run down, wasn't going for a used and abused look, just a LOT of used.  

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

KSC System 7 M11-A1. Alpha Parts steel kit (upper and lower receiver, stock, outer barrel, front pin, sling mount, grip panel and grip screw), East Asia front strap, @junglejim custom short magazine.

Now who wants to sell me a KSC or King Arms (KA-SIL-16, the single-stage one) suppressor for this thing?

zV4FmSj.jpg

RDBXnlR.jpg

dkMxTuD.jpg

9338ODd.jpg

7DiZMSA.jpg

• Like 8
20 hours ago, blobface said:

Is that thing for controlling airburst distance for your dystopian future homemade ammo...?

Could be. Could also be an aiming system for a CIA paramilitary unit attacking an offshore oil rig under the guise of a UN inspection. Or just channeling the future of yesterday.

It's an Imatronics LS45 helium-neon laser sight from the 1980s. Still works, surprisingly.

Edit: And yeah it might be time to buy an AKM. Maybe split the difference when TM's Saiga comes out...

Edited by CatgutViolin
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, CatgutViolin said:

Could be. Could also be an aiming system for a CIA paramilitary unit attacking an offshore oil rig under the guise of a UN inspection. Or just channeling the future of yesterday.

It's an Imatronics LS45 helium-neon laser sight from the 1980s. Still works, surprisingly.

Very cool and I can imagine it in the hands of @GRIM! at one of his cyberpunk themed games... also It appears you have edited your comment.

IT'S TIME TO BUY AN AKM IT'S TIME TO BUY AN AKM IT'S TIME TO BUY AN AKM IT'S TIME TO BUY AN AKM 

Edited by blobface
  • Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
On 4/23/2022 at 10:54 PM, Radford343 said:

This is my VFC MP5A2 GBBR with RS H&K Claw mount, RS Aimpoint 5000 and RS H&K magazine clamp. It's also sporting the "early model" SEF lower as well as slimline handguard and original Norwegian army issued sling :)

Sweet! Where'd you get the Aimpoint?