SMG Picture Thread

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I resurrect this thread to post a WE Apache, to which I fit a surplus German SEF trigger housing and original slimline handguard with no modification to the airsoft parts and a lot of swearing and Dre

It was missing something. That deficiency has been rectified.

Gave mine a little run down, wasn't going for a used and abused look, just a LOT of used.  

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

sigh.. i just missed out on buying a second hand ksc tmp for 80 bucks the other day, a guy bought it about 1/2hr before i went in to the shop. so gutted.

oh, and Fishsquatch, how do you find carrying around the skorpion? I have a friend who was considering one as a back up for when its too cold for pistols.

Fishquatch, if you don't mind, can you tell us what kind of pouch it is that you modified into a Skorpion holster and a rough idea of how you did it?

A buddy of mine is getting a Skorpion and he was disappointed to find out that the original Czech holsters only fit the weapon if its using a 10-round mag. Right now, he can't think of any holsters that would fit it, but what you have there looks ideal!

Fishquatch, if you don't mind, can you tell us what kind of pouch it is that you modified into a Skorpion holster and a rough idea of how you did it?

A buddy of mine is getting a Skorpion and he was disappointed to find out that the original Czech holsters only fit the weapon if its using a 10-round mag. Right now, he can't think of any holsters that would fit it, but what you have there looks ideal!

I made it from scratch. It's just an oddly shaped, codura pillow case (with a buckle). :D

The czech holsters can be modified to hold the gun with the standard mag.

414233251_XBJxH-S.jpg

I also fitted a simple noose-knot to create a mounting point for a sling . . .

414233254_y5Aqm-M.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Wow. I don't know exactly what it is about those pics beretta, but they are stunning. I'm assuming that's the WA?

Chris your pic is teh sechs. I wonder if you were the first one to sprinkle your beautiful guns with water...

Oh and btw: Scorpion with wooden grip > Scorpion with black grip

Heh, thanks. I love to be noticed. :P

The water is far from original, and in this case it was quite accidental as it started to drizzle just as I went outside.

Yup, it sure does look the biznis :P

Give us some more info dude!

Cherers, :)

Its actually the Cybergun Uzi which I think is a KWC originally. I got it about 6 months ago, she runs on Co2 cartridges at about 250fps downgraded by cybergun from about 450 i think. Im not 100% but i think the original KWC one comes without trades.

The ROF and actual recoil is pretty impressive and when I originally got it i had intended it to be a back up gun but i find myself using it as a primary a lot.

Their fairly cheap to buy and a must have for playing realistic games what with there coil and the 50rd capacity. :)